Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

He told us yday he gave up his saturday to go to Limerick specifically to annoy fellas about it :man_shrugging:

Rubby is living rent free in that head

You are really really desperate to fit in around here arent you.

No better way to assimilate with simpletons than throw out a few anti rubby posts.

The shushers are raging.

1 Like

The go to subject for fellas who just dont fit in but are desperate for online friendship

4 Likes

Shuuuuuussh

1 Like

It’s grand for new lads or simpletons who would be otherwise despised to try and carve out a niche for themselves with this oul patter but to log in on a Sunday morning to see an established poster like @anon61878697 pen an article about shushing is truly disappointing.

1 Like

The Still house… :zipper_mouth_face: stay out of that absolute shit heap pal only the lowest common simpleton would enter the place and that’s ignoring the fact it’s a Liverpool pub.

2 Likes

A Liverpool pub ???

It’s in Limerick .

You are really letting yourself down around here lately pal, give it a rest for a few days.

2 Likes

Still house would be jammed for Liverpool games alright. Serious cunt hole.

Sure it’s the home of the Liverpool fan club the place is covered in memorabilia, I hate playing there during the darts season the board is up the back by the poker machines and the smell inside there would strip paint.

Are you still going on about it :smile:

1 Like

Shush

There was a meeting of the didsbury branch (I presume) of the celtic supporters club to watch them dishing out a beating to St Johnstone (iirc) last weekend in the pub.
Highlight was the round of applause that the TV screen got at the end. Twas like watching a dog bark at a dog he sees on the telly.

12 Likes

Does yer man foxy still throw on a stew there during the day for all the Dole Heads?

He he still involved? I saw him below here in Rochestown coming out of my local a few weeks back - on a mid week — looked like he may have been on the job… i’m just not sure what that job was.

What was with their shit box caravan outside the pub all summer? Still It was good of @carryharry to donate the family home. So Il give him a háil háil and a rick flair woooooo for that sound gesture.

‘Huge demand’ :smile:

https://twitter.com/munsterrugby/status/1052214720759910400?s=21