Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

They cant give away tickets for Saturday.

Very little interest in it locally in Limerick.

2 Likes

There was only going to be one winner when they put it up against the Premier Intermediate and Junior county finals.

4 Likes

Huge demand was when they had waiting lists for season tickets, not leaving the office open til 7, 2 days before the game

1 Like

Great to see the demand :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Local radio can’t give them away these days pal.

Its embarssing, your casual Limerick sporting fan has found his/her team in the Limerick hurlers.

Long may that last.

2 Likes

Victory is ours.

1 Like

I might attend the odd game now that the bandwagon element are gone

1 Like

My department in work are on about organizing a night out to some Munster game in November :fearful:

1 Like

In thomond or Musgrave Park?

Musgrave park.

i suggested the idea of the Limerick County Junior A Hurling Final but to no avail :pensive:

2 Likes

How many is in your department? Sounds like a horrendous work night out.

They tried to host various rubby events in Thomond before, most of them have failed. Munster has a decent hardcore following of about 5 k in Limerick but they are not really interested in rubby outside Munster. Thomond relies on the big Cork/Tipp support to fill it out…

Impressive limerick hurling has a core following of maybe 800-1000. The limerick hurling bandwagon is second only to the Munster rugby bandwagon.

2 Likes

You’ll have a marvellous evening, pal. Those Musgrave games are littered with Tasty Tail.

I dont know what that has to do with anything but carry on.

Only 7 likes. Does anyone read this thread?

1 Like

Could you not use three of your other avatars to push this one over the line?
It was quite strange behaviour from grown men.

You have mistaken me for someone else

1 Like

That’s what they all say. The forum is filled with Andy gorams.

2 Likes

The two Andy Gorams would not make it to 10 for you.

Do I look like a split personality?