Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

I was only hearing some stories about the Rock recently.

1 Like

Ya thats the time i was thinking of. Can’t remember the Timmy mac goal tbh.
Was Corcorans point in Limerick?

To be honest there was a good chance i was off my head watching them as i was watching them in Cape Cod :see_no_evil::joy:

1 Like

Hes still playing rugby, hurling, football and Soccer. Some boy!

Not the only thing he is known for playing :joy:

He is in decent nick in fairness for the size of him

1 Like

lads i know shag all about rugby but a fella was telling me last night that it was the munster rugby supporters who drove foley to his death and a few of the worst hecklers apparently are now been called out on social media, its getting very messy apparantly

the abuse he was subjected to in Thomond Park was unreal apparently,many have blood on their hands it was said

3 Likes

There is definitely one factually correct statement in there

2 Likes

i know, its terrible form if true, in soccer it would be a lifetime ban but in this case its apparently hundreds or more who were guilty so i suppose that’s not an option

@Tassotti
they hounded the man

1 Like

This is a rugby football thread, no discussion of stick ball please.

FAO @gilgamboa

Scenes

Between Munsters performance last Saturday night, uniteds humiliation at home on Sunday, and now this, its been a tough couple of days for a certain poster on this forum. I’ll say a prayer for him.

6 Likes

Dont forget the swathes of empty seats at the high profile gaa fundraiser in the South Court hotel.

Amazing to see the people of Sporting Limerick get behind their favourite sons like this on Stephens day

1 Like

Have it in pretty good authority POM going nowhere

3 Likes

Keep the white fella from Cork, let the black fella from Cork go. Shameful racism from Munster Rugby.

2 Likes

Shur they had to bring Buff in to save the day.

1 Like

Nothing to do with colour. Zebo is a knob. POM is a man of great substance

He was never going anywhere. Why this annoying back and forth has to play out in the media every fucking time is beyond me.

Pigment?

Mostly because the IRFU has such short contracts and that leads to instability.

So much for “stand up and fight” and they putting in more comfy seats.

How long was POMs contract for ?