Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Class player. Really didn’t appreciate him growing up as he was the first New Zealand ten I remembers. His time on the ball is amazing.

1 Like

5k Munster fans is a decent travelling support … Racing only shifted 2k… the stadium will mostly be filled with neutrals but there’s still about 2k tickets left if anyone fancies heading over to support our boys.

Bravely and faithfully

There’s over 10 thousand munster fans gone down. I’ll put that into context for you. That’s 20 times what limerick fc got at their home the other night.

4 Likes

Rugby is no 1 in Limerick

2 Likes

No doubt about it.

Well Munster is a province, mate, and a professional organization. it would be shocking to think they were not able to mobilize more support than a part time soccer club from Limerick City… official tickets say 5k, i’ve no doubt more went over off their own back… but 5k is still a decent support away in France.

its pretty poor actually

They’ll be augmented by the footsoldiers on the mainland.

2 Likes

We will make the noise of 50k

Hes as ould as the hills. Off to japan next season. Is only a half hour in him these days. Milage

1 Like

Scarlets role the dice and put Dan jones at 10 and Rhys patchell at 15. Conan on the bench for Leinster.

23 warriors ready for battle in France.

Ahem.

3 Likes

Brave effort from Munster today considering all the influential figures they were missing - Bleyendaal, O’Donnell, Cloete, Farrell, Taute and Nigel Owens.

10 Likes

Can’t believe you missed out on such a big name there

Work will be a joy in the morning.

Limerick might now concentrate on the summer without the side show of a thugby win.

1 Like

Mate, are ye not fit to win the hearts and minds on yer own? All Ireland U21s, Club All Ireland winners? Against a shower who haven’t won a pot in a decade or so?

Limerick lads are more interested in misery of others than enjoying whats being put up in front of em. Its an awful thing

1 Like

What’s on in Limerick this summer that you’ll all be concentrating on?