Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

As he is entitled to do.

He is guessing on Murray.

Murray was targeted and got rattled. It happens. It’s pretty insulting really to say he missed Zebo.

If true it’s unbelievably unprofessional.

I agree with goibg with big players.

But how many times and when in big games coming from behind haz Zebo pulled it out of the fire for his team.

Looking good (even though he was as poor as he was good) coming into that game was reletively easy for him.

Not saying he should not have started. I never said that.

My main point is his loss is over blown

1 Like

backtrack

Is that robocop?

Groebler leaves munster. What an absolutle joke. Bending to public pressure again. He should have started v racing.

Off to the Cheetahs.

4 Likes

No Gloucester

Ah here mate

2 Likes

I got your quip immediately.

With Dr Foster.

Munster squad is falling apart again. All the hard work by Razzy has been undone.

He was only ever signed for 12 months as a stop gap for Beirne. He is a great catch for Gloucester

You don’t let good players leave. Streets ahead of billy Holland and kleyn.

He was only signed for 12 months he had another club lined up before he even landed Id say. Its absolutely guesswork to say hes better than Kleyn based on what hes done with Munster

2 Likes

We’ll see next season but there’s apparently massive frustrations after the racing debacle and a lot of players were surprised he wasn’t starting.

“Apparently” :smile:

2 Likes

Id say he didnt play 5 games in total did he? When they had the hassle of the drugs issue dealt with they should have played him away npn stop

The reasons why he wasn’t played was because of the drug scandal.

I know

He’s also been ‘launderered’ by his time st Munster. He must be delighted

1 Like

He played in france for a few seasons before he came here which you would have thought was laundering enough