Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Yes, he played midfield with Bishop Pat Buckley.

You’ve taken gordon Elliot losing the trainers title very badly. You fairly shut up on Wednesday after all your smart comments Tuesday evening. You need to move on. Rugby along with racing and hurling are topics you’re clueless on. Maybe you should start a thread on the effects of inbreeding has on peoples abilities to form their own opinions.

I couldn’t give a monkeys about Elliott or Mullins, kid. You were jumping up & down like a sausage in a frying pan that evening. My man says there was waving, my man says there was shouting…

You’ve too much time on your hands, if you’re going to be posting here all day then expect a bit of a ribbing from time to time.

You’ve dropped fair low if your playing the inbreeding Card. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well for man that didn’t care about Elliot v Mullins you spend an awful lot of time posting it last. You must have an awful lot of time on your hands to be spending hours posting on topics you apparently don’t care about.

Did we just become best friends?

Who me and you?

surely the whole country hates Gilroy?

5 Likes

He’s some smug cunt on that breakfast show of his. He can’t just ask a simple question.

I never had you down as a complete dipstick, kid.

Listen you’ve made complete tit of yourself yet again. You’re backtracking now becuase nobody is backing you up. Jog on.

Does your man on the ground think so too?

What are you on about?

Kerry footballer caught juicing and suspended on the quiet by the GAA.
Twas yerra’d away to nothing by the usual Kerry mouthpieces. Yerra twasn’t his fault a tall a tall in the end.

Paul Kimmgae had great fun with Marc Ó’Sé one evening on Matt Cooper over it. Twas tremendous radio.

1 Like

Am i dreaming though or was he completely vindicated in the end?

“vindicated”

1 Like

@gilgamboa knew

3 Likes

You’re doing great digging through old posts this evening.

1 Like

Is Max Deegan going to come through?

Yeah Id say so. Will get load of time next season with no Jordi or Heaslip. Himself and Conan are the two no 8s.