Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

They could appeal to the wider Munster audience by getting the Clare lads on the Limerick team to present the trophy.

These “Clare” lads were born in Limerick. Indeed most of the actual Clare team were born in Limerick

They’re from Clare. You were born in a stable, it doesn’t make you a horse.

1 Like

And apparently if your born in Pretoria, Dublin, Australia or Warratanga it matters a fuck your still as likely to be a Munsterman as a lad from Limerick.

1 Like

Poor auld Podge Collins had an interview on the GAA website there a few days ago, he had to leave his apartment on O’Connell street and head back to Cratloe for a few days as he couldn’t handle the delirious street parties.

Yep, that’s the nature of professional sports teams alright.

1 Like

He missed his mud hut.

Absolutely seething again when your beloved Munster are slighted :rofl:

1 Like

They live in Clare.

he should have been made to watch the entire fucking thing the horrible little cunt

all the clare team should have been rounded up and tied to a podium and kept awake for three days for bringing the cup in through Limerick in 2013

1 Like

I’m stage 5.

They won’t be hanging around to endure the Rogbee

Limerick All Ireland hurling winning heroes will be introduced to crowd at half time in Saturday’s Limerick SHC Final Doon v Na Piarsaigh.
Hopefully a big crowd in Gaelic Grounds to rival attendances elsewhere:
Waterford: 4275
Clare: 7040
Tipperary: 7406
Cork: 10214
#LLSport #GAA

1 Like

I was a bit steamed up in the local Sunday night — I was in taking a slash and two other guys in there start a chat on sport —
1.‘Ye’ drew today?
2. ‘We’ did, 2-2…
1 Good game?
2 Dont mind that, did you see ‘us’ last night? THE MIGHTY MUNSTER — here chap 2 started doing a little jig and gyrating in and out like he was fucking someone (thankfully he was zipped up). - Chap 2 is in his early 40s - he then proceeded to talk about the virtues and qualities of Munster men and what a special breed of person they are. And as I was leaving trying to hold back the laughter he started gyrating in and out again :rofl:

And yes, it did happen… The rubby crowd in Rochestown :joy: - Munster rubby football supporters :rofl:

1 Like

Which one is @locke in this story?

4 Likes

The thought did cross my mind…

Which one had a lovely shock of hair*?

*on his head

5 Likes

That tan Farrell robbed earls for a try.

Is Murray clearing his ‘lines’.

Like a Dyson