Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Munster Munster Munster

1 Like

Brilliant weekend here in Edinburgh. Only downside was having to fly to Glasgow yesterday with a load of simpleton Glasgow Celtic fans. Bloody scum of the earth drinking cider on the plane over in Adidas tracksuits.

9 Likes

TNH

1 Like

Are you heading to Coventry for the semi final? Terrific stuff from Munster today. Saracens look formidable though.

Terrific stuff? It was awful stuff

Winning ugly away from home in a European Cup quarter final. Terrific stuff.

1 Like

I get that, but they’re gone backwards as a team, Saracens will hammer them

On the evidence of today and their last semi final meeting, hard to disagree with that analysis.

1/4 finals are for winning. Yes I’ll head to Coventry. I booked the flights earlier. Into the east Midlands. Believe it’s only half an hour on the bus to the stadium then.

2 Likes

Sarries reminded me of Munster v ospreys in 09 and Munster reminded me of Leinster in 09 v Quinn’s. I firmly believe we can win.

2 Likes

Remarkable silence here in the 3 sisters for both teams when they kick at goal. Unreal respect.

3 Likes

Proper fans.

1 Like

Whatever you do don’t stay in Coventry itself. Absolute kip of a town. Birmingham much better.

Hitler done 5 million quid worth of improvements to coventry in the 40s. An absolute kip. One of the last places on earth our Lord made.

A kip as well

Sweep, sweep.

Earls out. Forget about it.

The Munster men will just dig deeper now.

They will stand up and fight

Is there rugby on today?
I’d watch a bit on the off chance of munster or lawnster losing.