Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

It was following on from the Bristol fans and PA’s treatment of him, nothing new to it.

It’s Wasps stadium as well btw.

I’m well aware it is timmy. Il start bringing my soviet flag to games. We are the self proclaimed Red army after all.

Gas cunt, who was it that dodged an AI Semi Final for a wedding?

2 Likes

Dry your eyes pal, the dream is over for another year.

1 Like

As much as the poor bastard they attacked Saturday

I thought yer man just liked the post?

Yes.

Bungee ake did also.

1 Like

He sang a couple of bars of When a Man Loves a Woman as well. You can’t be doing that in this day and age.

The stags.

You disableophobe

Vicarage Road would have made sense

Watford were away on the weekend so it would have been available

Saracens used to play there

Jesus but Billy Keane is one sickening cunt. Not a word about how muster got the lard beaten out of them. He calls the Munster supporter who confronted vunipola “a man wearing a Munster jersey”. I doubt he was so vocal about zeebs and Murray’s antics. He should have went the whole hog and begged for Munster to be put through to the final on moral grounds.

11 Likes

“Munster is an inclusive club. No man or woman is left behind. Munster were showing their support for our gay brothers and sisters”. What a steaming pile of horse shit!!

6 Likes

Hillarious read.

1 Like
1 Like

That reminds me of the time I mistakenly called Shane Lowry a fat embarrassment on twitter and all hell broke loose.

24 Likes

Easy mistake to make.

1 Like

He’s afraid of the Munster boo boys

He’s afraid of getting a deckshoeing.

3 Likes

It reminds me of when Captain Schettino accidentally tripped and fell into the lifeboat and fled the Costa Concordia cruise ship as it was sinking.

5 Likes

I hear that young Welsh fella who left Munster during the week was implicated in that scandal recently involving those disgusting messages sent to females from other Munster players on instagram/tinder.

Munster fed the line that he was homesick but that was a cover story, allegedly he was thrown under a bus to protect the others according to my sources…

3 Likes