Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

HAHAHAHAHAHA unlucky Leinster :wave::wave:

2 Likes
  1. Leinster lost.
  2. Sarries won.
  3. Vinipoola now has a medal that Muuuunster players don’t.
  4. Their goal now is to win the B competition.
  5. Bungee has been forced to backtrack and explain himself.
  6. Muuunster stars can now concentrate on stuffing their noses with white powder.
  7. They lost badly.
  8. We won’t have to listen to the cunts comparing rubby struggles with the struggles of black people in apartheid.
  9. The hurling has started officially, no other sport matters.
  10. The brand is waning.
3 Likes

Yes Andy!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Axel be smiling down at them

This cunt Keane again today, himself and Corcoran will be COTY contenders this year.

Leinster gave their all. We can ask no more. In the end Saracens won by 10 and Leinster had to defend like the heroes they are to keep it at that.

There are excuses. The referee Jerome Garces was very poor; Billy Vunipola spent so much time on the Leinster side he could have qualified for a vote in the local elections.

It wasn’t all Garces’ fault. The touch judging of Romain Poite was awful. He missed the offsides and a blatant knock-on by Liam Williams at a crucial stage.

Before the game, on the waterfront, we overheard a girl say: “Durham crashed right into us and they did nothing about it.”

She was a rower and was in tears after the Boat Race of the North on the Tyne. Leinster will say much the same thing to referee chief Joel Jutge from France.

But the best team won. Does that make any sense?

Saracens played with an intensity that was dervish and devilish in equal measure. The soccer pitch of St James’ Park was narrow and that suited Saracens. The dead-ball line was a tablecloth and there were no wings.

And, yes, Billy Vunipola was unstoppable. He was booed when he came into the ground, and he was booed when he came off.

I wouldn’t argue with that. This was another Irish club registering their disapproval of a homophobe. We are at last a country who cherish and back up our LGBT brothers and sisters.

Yes Billy might be a homophobe, but he is some rugby player. Billy shouldn’t have been playing in the final if Saracens and English rugby did the right thing. Those twin expediencies of power and money overrode morality, a subject on which Billy Vunipola claims to be an expert.

Billy agreed with his mate Israel Folau. Their view is homosexuals should give up their oul gayness or face eternal damnation.

The good people of Newcastle were full of their fun and were firmly rooted in the present. Forget the Geordie Shore cliches of half- naked, half-eejits talking gibberish to each other. This is a fine old town with a vibrant centre.

Newcastle has an opera house and the theatre thrives. The city’s waterfront rivals anywhere and we saw a bridge break in two to let a boat through only to miraculously reassemble itself again.

The Geordies are lovely people. The kind of folk who walk along the way with you when you are lost to make sure you are found. There was no trouble on the streets. The beer wasn’t dear and the food was fairly priced.

We visited a pub called Yolo on Friday night. It’s just down the street from Pleased to Meet You. Yolo stands for You Only Live Once.

The pub is manned and womanned by the older Geordies There was Motown music, and the women danced like no one was watching.

Leinster played YOLO rugby. They really did. Rob Kearney is a big-game player powered by an intuitive rugby brain and the heart of a Lion. His palms are made from Velcro and Kearney never takes his eye of the ball. Kearney’s break in the first-half brought Leinster back into the game just as Saracens were about to grind them down with that relentless running, driving and pressure.

Tadhg Furlong is another Lion who did all he could and more. When Furlong came off it was as if Leinster’s shield was gone and like all brave men he died on his shield.

Jonathan Sexton had a few blips, but as ever he wore his heart on his sleeves. His kicks were 10 metres longer than anyone else and his captaincy calls were spot on. Jonathan never missed a tackle and when Jerome lost his bearings the captain barely raised his voice, because Jerome would have been even worse than the worse he already was.

Impacts

Devin Toner is greatly undervalued. He has improved his physicality and the impacts in the collisions were dominant. The lineout was solid for the most part. You couldn’t really find fault with any of the Leinster players.

In the end Saracens were just too big. I saw them come off the bus in Coventry before the Munster game and I didn’t know men came in that size. Big Leinster lads looked small beside them and they are very skilful, even if serial offender Maro Itoje did all in his power to get sent off, but there was no danger of that.

I met with Michael Corcoran, the voice of rugby, here in the press room under St James’ Park.

“Billy, Saracens are better than England,” he told me. And it is true. Money talks but Saracens are a superb rugby team. The likelihood is any team who want to prosper at the highest level from now on need a big budget.

Walk tall Leinster. We admire you even more now. This game wasn’t lost for want of courage.

No other team would have run Saracens so close. Leinster went out like the champions they are and always will be.

1 Like

Christ almighty.

Blame the ref - check.
Hail the beaten Irish rugby football side as heroes - check.
Significant amount of virtue signalling - check.

19 Likes

What a cunt

12 Likes

Patronize the locals too for not falling into his pre conceived stereotypes of a reality tv show. Irony is somehow lost on him that he is from Kerry. The guy is a fucking idiot.

7 Likes

Who let this stupid cunt write about rugby

1 Like

Sure what else would he say about his godson

They’ll be seething at being compared to football supporters

Billy Keane articles are like pressing the predictive text button for 500 words and seeing what happens

1 Like

I love that Folau is doubling down on his wumming, and refuses to issue some silly half arsed apology, even though I don’t agree with what he said in the first place.

1 Like

That’d actually sicken you

In fairness he was right about the officials missing the Liam Williams knock on. I was surprised that wasn’t called back.

Amazed about a bridge opening to let a boat through🙄

3 Likes

The O’Leinster lads booed the Fijian chap as well? lolzers … A great year for Irish rubby — I cant wait for the world cup humiliation.

Munster had it all set up with a Leinster team coming off the back of demoralizing defeat.

Their latest Leinster import couldn’t win them the game today.

8 years without a trophy now and the backroom team are fleeing to pastures new. Worrying times.

The last point is nonsense. Felix should have been sacked. The backs are awfully coached. No plan at all.