Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Clare lads can very backwards but they wouldn’t be as racist as Galwegians. I think they are more suited to a modern cosmopolitan city like Limerick in fairness to them.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Being limerick up as far as Ennis and Galway down the other way and make it a 31 county island

We could call it Clare-Galway.

1 Like

We already own the beaches. They can keep the rocks

Shtone walls = Connacht.

Danger here? Senior player isolating

Could be a younger player on a senior contract. A few have been promoted over last few years

Could be. Just shows you though with 6 players self isolating how fragile any advances in protocols etc are

You could have 3 or 4 living together and a few head away for weekend, can easily happen

Could the player in the wider training squad be the same player as the Shannon lad?

It’s everywhere lads. If you test the whole team you are going to find one or two

2 Likes

Kick over enough rocks…

The Donald was right. If you want to stop numbers rising. Stop testing people.

Not the first positive Munster test in recent months.

This one was only covid-19 though.

13 Likes

I’ll let you know as soon as I find out, I believe the shannon player isn’t involved in the munster set up and was to coach the summer camp hence why it was called off.

A number of the squad with pre-existing medical conditions and weight trouble, dangerous place for the virus to get into.

6 Likes

All the lads they have with asthma will be very worried

5 Likes