Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Are they doing something wrong S&C wise?

Yerrah Cullen arrived injured.

Blyendaal arrived with a broken neck

1 Like

Brian Carney arrived with no cruciate

1 Like

To be fair, this one was a bit unlucky, all be it he had flung himself into the air fairly recklessly (in terms of his own safety)

Or rugby Union experience

Then we’d Harvey Norman in the centres JDV who did fuck all.

Best foreign signings have to go way back to Tapoki and Langford

I didnt realise you needed Rugby Union experience to play Rugby Union.

Every day’s a school day

I doubt you ever saw the inside of one.

Right pal, as you were. Cast your misery elsewhere

Anton Pitout had only one leg when Munster signed him

Hard to find a common denominator amongst those injuries

You could argue slow to cut their losses

I particularly liked Clinton Huppert. Clinton didnt appreciate criticism, which is big of a fella who ended up playing for Shannon’s second string.

“Enough is enough you no talent tossers. I am sick to death of your articles over the last few years bagging me and my time in Munster. It seems to me your lack of reporting talent is reflected in the fact that in all your criticism of my time with Munster you have failed to speak with the then doctor and realise I sustained a serious ankle injury eight weeks into my time there . . . It seems the fact your country like all the European nations, bar maybe France, are so lacking in talent that you all have to rely heavily on overseas (esp NZ) talent to bolster your ranks . . . And when things don’t quite work out all you can do is write bullshit articles about people . . . If I had the money I would hop a plane and come and kick your teeth in personally.”

This should endear Clinto to many a fella on here.

So the Pro 14 is now the Pro 13???

Tis, unless you’ve a few bob to spare?

Did you ever think you’d see the day when Munster would boot the ball out against Leinster for fear of a worse beating???

1 Like

Conor Murray RIP

Connacht failing to respect the rules, sorry, laws of the game

Frank Murphy helping out there. A good Cork man.