Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

She would

1 Like

The great Bill McKay was born in Waterford.

1 Like

There are three lads on the bench for Munster tomorrow who played U18 rugby last season for Ennis… One of them won a Harry Cup last season as well

The lad playing full back Campbell who @Heyyoubehindthebushes has been flagging for ages won an all Ireland minor football medal with Cork in 2019

3 Likes

Is there a health and safety issue about putting these kids out against seasoned pros? Would Munster not be better off conceding the points?

There’s every chance that Munster will win tomorrow. Wasps aren’t great and are missing a heap also.

2 Likes

It’s a fair point. I’d say they won’t be used if at all possible. But they are in the acadamey so they would have plenty sight of most of them I’m sure and it’s not like they have gathered up heap of randomers

Yes I don’t think I recognized anyone on their team.

Eoin o Connor has made a few appearances for the cookies this year. Solid player. Conor Moloney one if the Ennis 3 has been injured upto the start of Nov. Played a few mins AIL but got red carded.

Wasps are missing 18 players so Munster should be favourites.

It’s really been spun as another outrageous Munster fairytale against the odds now - please get on board with the narrative :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Always in the last place you look

1 Like

To the brave and the negative nothing is impossible

Who needs to win it when you can have a story to add to the legend (ligind?)

1 Like

It’ll have its own room in the new museum.

Are they playing the bee team?

14 Likes

It’s taken in the bookies as well… Munster are 7/2
An outrageous price

That’s mad money - for almost any European game with Munster. Like they’re down a couple but there is still an awful lot of experience and international caps in that team and its not like they’re going away to Toulouse.

Charge?

The Munster team is quite strong if truth told .

1 Like

They are down more than a couple now tbf… Complete rookie at tH, hooker, 2nd row, 8. Hodnett first euro start and first game for Munster in over a year after a bad injury. Rookie at FB and bench is complete rookies…

But it’s a massive price and wasps are shit.

1 Like