Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Would love to see him involved in some capacity anyway. Nigel Carolan as well with similar profile would be interesting

Are managers paid through irfu or the province?

I clearly didn’t know he’d a long term contract at the time of the post.

Through the province I’d say but irfu obviously have a key role in funding the provinces

So they aren’t central contracts. The IRFU can’t decide who goes where like?

Woukdnt have thought so.

Very few players are on central contracts either anymore. And can’t be forced around the place, no different to you or me in a job, but strongly encouraged I’d say…

Wasn’t Joe Carbery sent down to Munster no? Genuine question now, not ball hopping

I think it might have been a combination of a number of things. There was a clatter of out halves coming g through in Leinster. Your man in Munster at the time. (His name escapes me Ian something or other) was at best inconsistent. U der irfu rules if carberry had gone foreign, he would have been ineligible for selection for Irelands. It was the best solution for all involved

1 Like

Thanks

Encouraged

Highfield Young Munster is still on at 2pm in cark tomorrow for anyone looking for a piss up

Or get to a pub early and tell them to throw it on

1 Like

This is poor stuff.

They need to get pa Campbell on the ball more

Declan Kidney coming back says the Indo.

1 Like

That would be a great appointment.

4 Likes

Was in a pub Saturday night in Cork and barely anyone was watching Munster game. I remember 2006/2007, games against Sale the whole pub would be glued to it. Interest seems to have waned. Brand of rugby not helping.

He might try and bring wee paddy with him

2 Likes

The brave and faithful would never accept that.

2 Likes

There would be some tally ho

1 Like