Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 1)

Ahern has elite atlethicism but seems to be behind a nuts and bolts player like Wycherley.

Will Munster struggle to qualify for Heineken Cup next season? Awful start and league is a lot stronger now.

The irony is those great fans ran Anthony Foley out of his job.

3 Likes

Turning on a coin when the terrible news broke. Munster fans are a shower of cunts

2 Likes

100%

1 Like

Watching out of interest in the high number of players from the cookies. Munster are moving towards a decent game plan, zebre are shocking and the standard is dire

Are both wingers from the cookies?

I’d say I predicted at the end of last season your softening towards the game plan now that there was a cookie behind it :joy:

Not biased at all :joy::joy: theyll win nothign this year. Next year maybe but they are mivng to a similar game to Ireland, like racing did, i wonder why?

Yeah unusual to see pa on the wing. Philly waiting a while for a shot, bit of a differnce in grade to what he played at end of last season… he was ragimg that he wemt to the 7s last year and ended up missing out with the wasps match

I take back my statement that was a wowful match. No point in playing a new game plan if the players cant catch or pass the ball

1 Like

Cracking start.

Shane Daly is so much better at 15 than on the wing.

Coombes is a horse of a man.

Calvin nash is very lively.

Some nose for a try

This edogbu must be the biggest man Munster have ever produced bar maybe Tony Buckley

1 Like

Edogbo And Thomas ahern will do untold together

1 Like

He can play a bit too

Craig Casey is a very good player. Miles ahead
Of Murray now.

Ya he has the basics right anyway

He’ll be some size of a man once he fills out.

1 Like

Makings of a cracking side.

Hopefully Crowley gets 30 minutes.

1 Like