Munster Rugby - We DID start the fire (Part 2)

It’s a huge win for the management team as well who all seem like alright sorts.

2 Likes

Leamy’s influence on the defensive structures really starting to show. They were excellent today in defense

1 Like

Yep fully agree. He seemed incredibly highly regarded in Leinster.

There’s a toughness to Munster we haven’t seen in a while.

2 Likes

Munster went toe to toe today and faced up to Leinster. It was a cracker of a game from both sides. Some battle in the trenches.

2 Likes

What an odd take. I hope they brought their autograph books for the day out as well. Pity Caelan Doris was told to stay home and put his feet up so he can be ready for the big games, Coombes could have got a selfie with his younger opponent had he been togged as well.

1 Like

Cry some more.

1 Like

Yeah they have a grit about them. It’s great to see.

1 Like

Fair play to the Munster lads on here. Irish rugby needs a strong Munster. Deserving winners from the parts I saw.

Jack Crowley dealt well with a pressure kick near the end. Positive to see with the World Cup and after in mind.

1 Like

Why are you posting multiple times on a game you just want to troll about?

1 Like

Munster lads must be seething at the pity compliments that Tim is throwing here :joy:

Not really. I think Munster were really good down in SA and said as such a few weeks ago.

Genuinely think they have turned the corner as a squad though I think the age profile is not great.

You’re trying to say something here but it’s so garbled I can’t make it out.

Yeah. They’re back competitive.

Fair play to them today but Leinsters selection says everything about how they rated them. Leinster gambled and came out the wrong side of that dice roll.

Today might change that which is progress. Still a good bit to go to the top tier which I’d imagine is what they want.

1 Like

Have we a rugix thread?

Leo has to go

The Stormers will be delighted with that outcome. Final is in South Africa now instead of the Aviva. They also manage to avoid Leinster which is another bonus for them.

2 Likes

Tim is a shrewd observer. I wouldn’t be getting massively carried away but is it better to win these games than lose them? Well that’s obvious really isn’t it

I think they’re competitive under this coaching thing but I’m not sure that sacrificing Joey for Healy is worth it.

Sure they had no choice really with the champions cup final next weekend. Not realistic to go fully loaded two weeks in a row

1 Like