Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Very poor today. Good lesson for them.

At least Limerick have a nice rest now before taking on Westmeath or Carlow. They looked very tired today, although Clare were very sharp.

Limerick will end up in a quarter against Kilkenny or Galway.

Limerick never feared (insert opposition here)

They’ve their bad match for the year out of the way

1 Like

Limerick had 4 and Cork had 5. Ffs

1 Like

I expect this will be the narrative by the time the Sunday game starts tonight i.e. this is the best thing that could have happened to them. Good lesson. Learn a lot from it. Better off through the qualifiers anyway than playing Clare again in munster final. Am I missing owt?

1 Like

Only saw the end of it there but Richie McCarthy still looks very svelte

Cian who

2 Likes

Ooooft

The guy who you were following around Mary I…:sweat_smile:

1 Like

A boy Joe, sow it in to them.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Limerick are brilliant :joy::joy:

1 Like

Routine enough win in the end. The much maligned Jack Browne and Pat O’ Connor excellent again today following up their strong showings last week.

Duggan and Conlon fairly bullied the Limerick backs at times while Podge dropping Condon with a thumping shoulder was a personal highlight.

Hope Diarmuid Byrnes makes a full recovery, looked like he took a very hard shoulder when he tried to blindside the smallest man on the pitch and ended up on his hole.

10 Likes

Well done puke. Great win.

🤷

🤷

I was indeed. Reidy was hard done by?

A clever ruse by John Kiely and his team to stay under the radar? Limerick will have a huge say yet this summer on the destination of the McCarthy Cup.

Absolutely

It should be appealed

Very pal. Was a joke of a decision

Worked out well for clare really though the extra space helped ye