Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Joe O’Dwyer came on against Cork last year and hurled well.
Don’t mind that other ape.

2 Likes

Mickey Cahill back in. Was he on the bench last week? Unavailable due to injury?

Mad decision if he was left out last week for tactical reasons.

Was injured

Ah OK. Thanks.

Seemed mad

You’d have to question that, as Tipp actually had more momentum before they came on the last day. Callanan looked way off the pace and was bottled up very easily on the few possessions he got.

I like Mouse any time I’ve seen him play but seems a bit injury prone

Unreal with injuries, only league match he played this year he broke his thumb.

I was told Callanan was the only one not selected due to lack of match fitness, rest of the team was selected on form. We are fucked if that is true.

I read John mullane article this morning in a house paper in a Listowel cafe. He was referring to losing the u21 semi to Waterford in 2015 when he was a selector where he reckons they made an awful mistake putting Aussie on Bobby Duggan . Cost them the game he thinks .

I thought he was a real prospect but it hasn’t yet happened .

I think Waterford and over confidence that evening was their biggest problem. The game should have been over early but they fcuk acted for long periods. A superior side but lost. I think Limerick would have found it tough to beat Waterford if they had met them. In the flip side we did the same in Thurles in 2016 and I feel we had a better squad, I think we would have beaten Waterford.

Bonner was motoring well in the early stages of the league, so it may have been just slowness in coming back from injury in his case. Brendan Maher I don’t really rate anymore. Think even Breen, if available, would be a better option in midfield.
Either way it’s a much stronger looking team named this week. Would ever so slightly fancy them against Cork.

Maybe but they played a senior game championship 3 days earlier and add a trip to Ennis ( 3 hours ).

I always worry when I hear so and so “ is flying in training “ . It never seems to happen .

You heading into the Football this evening or just coming down in the morning?
Usual watering hole tomorrow?

I said Clare were all wrong

Killenaule is some place for nicknames.

Nowhere like it

Down tomorrow not sure about pints yet.

1 Like

There were two brothers that used to go around on a motorbike together, the lad riding pillion earned the nickname ‘the indicator’

6 Likes

A very particular humour there too.

Loved the place

Yeah but they hated you.