Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

There are no creameries anymore .

The Arrabawn co-op place is still called the creamery locally

Tipp boys here giving us a lesson in misinformation. Goebbels would be proud. All Tipp players are fit and they’ll be full strength on Sunday, unlike Limerick.

Bubbles, Barrett and Brendan Maher all very doubtful. Seamie definitely won’t start

We’ll wipe out Limerick, looks like we’ve 20+ starting, they’ve no chance

In the absence of @anon61956325 Tipp are winning the Fake News battle hands down. We haven’t had a mental breakdown in ages.

I heard that callanans mother is a maher

1 Like

Oh fuckit, I don’t want to say it but surely somebody will :crazy_face: :speak_no_evil:

could one of these munster games being played Saturday evening and Kilkenny v offaly also

fuck it 2 munster games and 2 leinster games the one afternoon is full on not to mention Kerry v Westmeath in the joe mcdonagh

1 Like

Like the opening scene on the beach inside in Semple Stadium this evening.
Lads strewn across physio tables left, right & centre.

1 Like

Tipperary have pretty much a full squad to choose from. Any omissions will be tactical.

On the other hand, there’s likely to be one change to the expected Limerick team.

You’ve heard about the injury too then??

Will ye fuck up, @anon61956325 is a pro all other attempts are woeful imitations.

2 Likes

Limerick 2/1 CCCHHhhhhhaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggeeee

We’ll learn a lot this weekend to see where teams are really at. Tipp are really the only team that you’d be confident on, they’re well down the road, they have superb forwards and it’s hard to see them not progressing. Maybe question marks over their full-back line and still, over the work rate of their forwards but no team looks to have a secure full-back line, bar maybe Waterford.

That’s not to say we can’t beat them at the weekend, I think we will. I think we’re in a really good place but Kilkenny, after a great League, failed to really shine against Dublin,so I suppose there is an outside chance we’ll revert to the standards of last year. Even at our best, Tipp could beat us, they beat us with a weakened team in the League but speaking from a biased point of view, I’m confident we’ll make it out of Munster.

Cork & Clare, I don’t know where they’re at really. Neither were great in the League, Cork experimented a bit, it didn’t really look like Clare did bar the McInerney/Cleary switch. But Duggan did come into his own in the forwards. They’re a side with some really talented players but they’ve been kinda meandering along for a few years now. A bit of confidence and momentum and they could be a real threat but again, serious question marks over whether their forwards can stop other teams delivering good ball and I don’t really rate their full-back line. Plus the decision making of some of their big players out the field has to improve.

Cork surprised me last year, Kingston did well but ultimately fell short of the big teams. Have they improved? I’m not convinced by Meyler but maybe he’ll surprise me too. In an open shootout, they’ll be hard stopped but noticed sure they’re cut out for battles against the big teams.

We’ll have to wait another week to see where Waterford are at. More than anyone, they disregarded the League. Couple of players gone from last year, I suspect they’re in a similar position to last year. Will get out of Munster but not enough to win the All-Ireland, without a bit more in attack.

1 Like

I wish @hannibal was still posting he was a great man for these games.

Fuck Tipp

7 Likes

No need for that.

It’s no holds barred until Sunday evening

Tbh, I’m not enamored at the thought of travelling down to witness a beating from ye.
Might watch it later on TSG.