Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2018

Still have to pay for concert tickets on top of the 2500 euro? :hushed:

Tax deductible for a business so half the cost maybe. Still not great value

Looks like you won’t be guaranteed a ticket to an RWC 2023 Quarter Final either…

1 Like

Ah yeah sign up here and give me money and I’ll allow you buy tickets for as yet unnamed and unbooked concerts. Gascoigne men altogether.

2 Likes

The Clare lads very bullish about Sunday. Can hardly blame them.

Sure tis only Cork.

1 Like

Marty Morrissey and Liam Sheedy seem to think that Dromineer is on the limerick Tipp border

Tipp Team v Limerick: Hogan Flynn Kennedy D Maher Heffernan P Maher R Maher Connors McCarthy McCormack N McGrath Curran ODwyer Forde J McGrath

Bubbles back.
The big calls predicted at 1/3/midfield were made as expected. Mick Church treating this as extended league

Limerick by 37

4 Likes

Nice Tipp bench including Barry, Breen, Bonner, Brendan Maher, Joe Mouse Dwyer and Seamus Callanan

Revise it so. Limerick by 39

1 Like

That team is beatable .

Limerick are going to lay down a marker on Sunday.

1 Like

Willie Connors and Billy McCarthy midfield? Mike Ryan is obviously concerned about Limericks half forward line bringing Ronan Maher back.

I thought he was going very well midfield in the league.

I’ve revised my prediction 10+

Someone put up the Tipp subs please. That could be a decoy team and a few big guns to come in before throw in.

We’ll walk all over the cunts

Nothing to worry about there… Apart from the full forward line, they could win it on their own.

He was grand at midfield alright but Tipp have two all star backs injured and another gone to shit