Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2020

Clare have 5 or 6 Will O Donoghue type hurlers.

Limerick only have 1.

Hego has been phenomenal.

2 Likes

Hegarty has developed into some hurler. A great example to anyone, he’s improved steadily.

36 points is fair going

A statement of intent

If he does win MOTM it must be the biggest losing margin for a losing player to win it

It’s only Clare but 36pts is some going. If Marty may shut up we might hear Limerick you’re a lady

What was the name of that Yazz song from the 80s?

A shit first half, much improved in the second. Full-forward line didn’t get enough ball throughout, were all well on top I thought.

Congratulations Limerick, League Champions 2020

:trophy:

3 Likes

I wonder is the ball in play for longer now without fans? It is in soccer anyway

Looking forward to seeing Hannon lifting some tin here.

36 points there.

1 Like

In fairness clare would be an embarrassment without Kelly. What a player. Roll on tipp. Fuck Tipp

1 Like

Dalo just invented a new game, American Rules!

3 Likes

I won’t name him but there was a Clare fella here once upon a time who reckoned Hegarty wasn’t good enough for senior

Cc @Big_Dan_Campbell

Lohan is some ape. Limerick full back line was there to be taken and hardly a ball hit in. Clare’s use of Shane O’Donnell continues to be criminal

The real story here and looking at the u21 game last week is that the lack of finance in Clare is really hampering their teams . Each of those teams look a mile off IC teams in physical terms . Very hard to know where Lk are at . The second half was a training session .

1 Like

Donal Og says Limerick are AI favs for a reason. He is not wrong.

God help Tipp

1 Like

Tipp will be in some bother going in cold against that Limerick side.

3 Likes

@upthebanner13 some ambush within 10 points well done