Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

TOM is a huge loss if not starting. I know he doesn’t like defending but he can do serious damage going forward.

Are Cork playing silly buggers and that’s not the team at all I wonder :thinking:

They don’t seem to know where to play him.

I saw him in predicted lineups in every line from HB all the way to FF.

I think he’s a decent enough player but with limitations, and I wouldn’t say he deserves to be a nailed-on starter. Whereas I would feel O’Flynn probably does deserve to be in that category.

They are a little limited with the defensive injuries, Waterford could get joy if they deliver the ball inside.

15/8 :tada:

3 Likes

A Waterford and Galway double for me anyway.

Waterford by 6.

They didn’t look setup for a big score last weekend. They’d have to hold Cork to very little. I do fancy Waterford but in a closer game

Horgan, Lehane and Dalton will be fighting with each other within 15 mins and Cork will be as good as buried by half time.

1 Like

Zero pace in that forward line.

Davy will still go for a scoreless draw

1 Like

Seems to be only one change to the Waterford team. Tom Barron in for the injured TDB.

I think last Sunday will have drained Waterford. Cork by 5

…I’ve never seen Meade play corner forward ever.

Think there is a horses for courses smell off the team considering we are playing Waterford.

Team isn’t very surprising honestly. Power was never a shoe in to start.

If it was Hego they’d want him making number plates in a US prison

1 Like

That’s the team.

Waterford will beat cork.

Cork have just said ‘fuck it, we are going to go out and beat the brakes of em’ with no consideration for what Waterford might do.

Cusack’s championship weekend build up this morning. Christ.

‘Welcome citizens of the hurling nation.’ He’s an absolute dose.

7 Likes

CCCC need to review that dangerous push.

It’s all part of championship hurling.

1 Like