Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

He’s a joy to watch in full flow. The Limerick robots falling over themselves trying to chase him down is a great spectacle.

3 Likes

He dusted about 3 or 4 at one stage Hannon just threw his hands in the air

JP McManus, Paul O’Connell, the Rubberbandits, that alsation that rode a woman, Kilmallock, Caherdavin…

Caaaaaaaannnnnn You Hearrrrrr Me?

download (2)

4 Likes

He had a couple of wides late on that would have sealed MOTM for him.Clare should have won by five or six easily

1 Like

He really turned the game when they brought him on

It’s only right Conlon brings the Crystal back to the wedding as a wedding present to the sister in law

2 Likes

Do you want him to have the ball every minute of the game?

Yeah mate, that’s what I want. How many wides did he hit?

1 Like

Drink it in !

1 Like

Jesus but you’d nearly be overcome by the deep sense of contentment after an evening like that. You couldn’t drink enough of it in :pint:

30 Likes

How much will you drink?

That was always a key question on the way home after a big win?

"“And how much will you have to drink?”

1 Like

Last think Limerick need is to have to bust a gut to get out of Munster. Cahill will be licking his lips.

Only so many times you can go to the well I suppose.

Clare were well worth it. Ryan Taylor and Diarmuid Ryan were immense.

Fair play to Clare. Better team on the night. If the cunts could find that gear for every team that they find for Limerick they’d be unstoppable. Great game. Munster bear pit even more bear pit now. No room for another slip

2 Likes

This is where most will fall down.

2 Likes

You’d have fierce respect for them lads. Fierce respect.

The Limericks being magnanimous and congratulating Clare :joy::joy:

This isn’t rugby lads.

2 Likes

What will agent Dowling have planned for tomorrow night?

1 Like

We got what we deserved tonight, Clare we’re by far the better team and should have win by more, on another note Lyons gave us everything going

8 Likes