Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Was it Limerick or Clare man does anyone know? Very sad RIP

Fuck. That’s tragic. It doesn’t matter a fuck really. May he RIP

2 Likes

Did he definitely pass away?

Go way, that’s highly unusual

I find it hard to believe the game was allowed continue in the circumstances.

Just watched the 2-minute highlights on GAA’s Twitter page. My goodness, Peter Duggan made clean shit of Limerick’s enforcer William O’Donoghue for the Clare goal. Took the ball off him as if he was a child & then trampled over him before shooting. Shaping up to be a right battle to emerge from Munster.

1 Like

He did, some of his decisions were baffling

I’d say Limerick… Huge steward presence surrounding the area so couldn’t really see much. Saw the stretcher and fan covered in foil being carried out.

Absolutely awful. So tragic

We’re just joshing. Clare played out of their skins. Limerick radar was a bit off. Missed scores you’d expect them to get.

Unlike the olden days you’ll get another day.

1 Like

Brady appears full sure.

May the chap RIP if true.

Clare were very clever with their tactical fouls tho. But we got a few soft decisions mid second half.
On the flip side it looked like Mulcahy was blatantly fouled near the end and it was let go and Clare scored. A killer.

1 Like

My young lady was at it and was telling me about this when she came home,said they were doing chest compressions for ages.Didnt know what happened him.Shocking if true.

He absolutely was. Hurl was pulled off him. In front of Ref. Amazing no free but they all even themselves out.

1 Like

Are Limerick clever at it too bro?

Limerick got plenty of handy ones tbf.

1 Like

Was it a draw at that stage?

Big time

Ah we got plenty, no complaints… That one just came at a crucial time.

1 Like

Clare hurling whatsapp is hoppin more tonight than anytime since the 2018 semi final draw. The banner smell a big bounce-back from last year.