Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Derek is brilliant. You’d have to watch him in action to really appreciate what an out and out gentleman he is. I’ve never heard a player who’s worked with him ever say a bad word about him.

2 Likes

There is one Limerick player with a very obvious HGH gut

I’m not so sure that’s true.

If you said after 2018 you’d still be going back to the same 16 or 17 players 5 years on few would have believed you.

It’s been incredible they’ve all stayed so consistent. Even Reidy was a part of the panel in 2013 and Nash was about in 2017.

Whatever happens with Finn will probably dictate what’ll happen with Kyle. I guess they could bring in English and Casey maybe I doubt they’ll do it.

They started this tactic of playing short in the league and refusing to go long. I thought it was just to now show their hand.

I’d move Cian to the middle of the field with o Donovan. Put Kyle back to 11 and play hego and Tom Morrissey either side of him.

English and shane o Brien should be in the set up for the for the next three weeks too and gillane will benefit from another three weeks as well.

Kiely has to go

Why is the City End not open today? @ousmanedembele @gilgamboa

No need for it I spose

Something to do with health reasons due to a rugby game?

No idea what youre talking bout where did you see that

PROC.

They have an elaborate entry system in place for the Blackrock terrace today. They probably need a load of stewards for this.

I heard nowt whatsoever about any issues at the rugby there anyway

You’d start Hego, Lynch and DOD and drop CON?

Yep. O Neill has good hands and he’ll pick off scores but I’d bring him on when things open up in the second half. A little like dowling used to in 18.

Whatever team is picked I think it needs to be based on form in training in the next three weeks. If we persist with out of form players we are goosed.

Lunacy

One player can spark a team. Kyle going back half back and lynch moving to 11 totally transformed the team.

100% agree.

At the moment, Hego is way way way off it. Three weeks to find form but doesn’t deserve to start currently.

2 Likes

Looks like a good crowd in.

18 degrees in Cork. How will they stick it.

Fair going to turn your back on the greatest generation of hurlers Limerick has seen after one 2 point defeat.

1 Like