Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

A gent in fairness.

Nothing learned tbh

Me too. League we looked in good form and more advanced than we were this time last year, everyone was fit, strongest panel we’ve had. Creaking now and danger of the wheels coming off completely. I’d take your hand off for third place qualification right now.

What the fuck were Waterford at appointing Fitzgerald again in the first place. That was absolutely septic.

5 Likes

Four points plus a reasonable scoring difference can be enough. Problem is Clare and Tipp could potentially rack up the numbers against Waterford.

3 weeks to Tipp in Thurles. Thats enough time to look at it - change a couple of small things and throw the kitchen sink at it.

If we lose there, that’s it. I’ve full faith in this Limerick team, that they will turn this around.

2 Likes

Lads slating Davy after today were nowhere to be found after the Limerick match.

3 Likes

“He did the best interview of the candidates for the job”. That was the line that Fergal Hartley who was on the interview panel was putting out. Of course he fucking did. It’s all he does is interviews

8 Likes

Tbf last outing v Limerick he turned them around at halftime,they came out a different team,
So motivated them big time.
Their wides crucified them.

I was.

3 Likes

They were shite against Limerick as well.

Have to win both and hope for no draws in the other games.

I think you’re being unfair there. Waterford should have won last weekend.

He is working with some very limited players.

Maybe Davy should have taken them to Iceland instead of Portugal?

1 Like

Lads have been slating Davy for a decade in fairness

2 Likes

Enjoy the win pal and don’t be fucking annoying wan of our own

2 Likes

“Ive no interest in who we are playing next” that seems to be the issue Davey.

Waterford will beat Clare and Tipp