Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I didn’t read it as I wouldnt give the 42.ie crowd the steam off my piss but he covered that piece on off the ball.

He has become an excellent pundit.

1 Like

Plqn was to park up down by Marina, maybe Marina Market. Get some food there and short walk to Goldbergs but would have plenty of time to go to the idle hour and check that out. Pier head Inn, Longboats, Venue, Maple Leaf will be heaving. Everywhere will be busy but wouldnt mind trying somewhere else. What would your idea of a plan be?

Heard some of him on OTB. A while ago, he says a lot without saying very much at all

Well said @Fat_Pox

1 Like

I’m from the Blackrock/Mahon side so I’d always go that way, I’ve never been in town before a match really.
Leaping Salmon is a good bar in Blackrock, wouldn’t be as busy as longboats but it’s no good if you’re parking by marina market.

2 Likes

There’s no where for a pint beyond the marina really. We did the same the last day. Spent an hour in the market and just headed in straight from there.

1 Like

Get to blackrock early enough… The clubhouse is huge or you’ve a few bars scattered around. The Silver Quay next to cork con is big enough too. Free parking in BlackRock GAA also

It was a nightmare getting out of the marina after as well. I wouldn’t park there again. And it was only a handy crowd

Before a ball was pucked this year, I had these two teams down as battling for 3rd place. That hasn’t changed. I think the loser tomorrow will struggle to get out of Munster.

2 Likes

Who’ll Win the 'Munster Classic '?/ Who’ll Win the Battle for 3rd?

• Tipp
  • Cork
  • Draw

0 voters

If you start in Marina Mkt you are walking away from PUC to get to any bars on that side of ground. Limited enough options barring the few you named

The orchard in ballinlough is a good pub and likely a little less busy than the others named…could start there and walk to PUC taking in the black market (smaller version of marina Mkt) en route…

Tbh I’d say your original plan is as good as any

1 Like

Next year for championship get down early and we’ll get wrecked

I’ve been thinking about the pints of Guinness in Charlie’s since last year. Definitely due a night out in Cork

Think it is clear we still lack a physical presence from 8-12.

Cork are all over Tipp here.

Gooaal for Cork.

Blistering pace to corks start

Could have been in for three goals already.

Savage stuff from Tipperary

Tipp settling well now.