Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Harsh on Meade.

I think he does a lot of good work.

2 Likes

Yeah. Agree.

Yes, I’d be (I am) surprised if Meade wasn’t starting

I agree. I would leave Fitz at 11 and have Robbie replace Dalton.
EDIT: I would actually say those moves mean Tommy goes to midfield, with Darragh staying at 11. I’m a fan of that.

It will be very close but I fancy us, slightly. Tipp have about 5 average players in their starting 15 in my opinion. No amount of Liam Cahill intensity can overcome that as long as Cork show up ready for the fight.

Meade is the kind of unselfish, unfussy hurler that every team needs. Think Cork need him in the team for balance as the year progresses

4 Likes

Im shocked if true.

Factually incorrect

No offense to any of the other recently superior counties but Cork and Tipp is what it’s all about for hurling people in those counties, tomorrows game is eagerly anticipated on the back of good opening results from both
The glory of it, great respect will be shown in the stands, in the knowledge of what’s gone before and what’s yet to come

May the best team win so long as it’s Cork

4 Likes

Ye should have invited Charles over

1 Like

Anthony Nash’s article on the42 today was a great read

Was in the car earlier and there was a wonderful bit of punditry from former Tipp manager Michael Ryan on the last word with Matt the Cooper.

Cooper asks him what were his thoughts on Cork and their performance last weekend, Ryan tells him he didn’t see the game at all and then waffles on for 90 seconds or so about the match based on what other people told him about it.

Nice work if you can get it

7 Likes

Jeez he’d be perfect for Dalo’s pod so.

1 Like

Cork

It’s a shame it’s not on tv as both counties are doing great work underage and it would be great to see a bit of promotion of the game in both counties.

11 Likes

He’s unreal when he’s on Tipp FM doing commentary on club games.

Totally bluffs his way through talking about debit and credit accounts for wides/scores, depositing a goal etc.

Half way through the 2019 season when he was over Na Piarsaigh, The Dow rang a Tipp player wondering how the hell did Tipp win an AI with him in charge.

11 Likes

3rd playing 4th

That’s the kind of shite that sickens my hole and I’m born and reared a Tipp man

31 Likes

We know what’s yet to come alright

Where is a good watering hole beforehand? Was thinking Goldbergs.

You wanna be down that side?
The idle hour is a much better pub, smaller but proper.
Be hectic obviously in both