Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Nothing for Clare or Limerick to be worried about after watching that

I gave up trying to watch it. Kept stalling on me.

Major work in progress. Full back line is no where near good enough to beat good teams

You didn’t miss much

Pass a bit time none the less

Was fine for me, not a direct feed. The camera work and commentary is a disgrace.

A draw tonight is a real bad result for Limerick. Means they’ll likely have to beat Tipp and Cork, or at least get a win and a draw.

Even if Tipp do lose to Limerick they still have Waterford in Thurles which is likely to be a gimme and that’ll get them to five points and qualification.

Tipp beating Limerick in Thurles looks a live shout based on what we’ve seen so far.

If Tipp do win that, Limerick’s destiny would then be in Clare’s hands. Clare could effectively throw their final game against Cork which is in Round 4 to deliberately eliminate Limerick.

2 Likes

Bubbles was often carrying more timber out in the pitch.

1 Like

I couldn’t help but think the same and am nodding along reading that

1 Like

Limerick will beat them both at a canter

1 Like

Noel comes across as a decent sort

You coulda gone for a walk

Looking forward to the Tipp Mid West Radio special next Saturday morning where they keep hammering home the point that contact with the head should be a straight red following that Cathal Barrett challenge

4 Likes

The McGraths are genuinely lovely people.

His parents were in front of me up at the Antrim game. Offered me a ticket on way in.

8 Likes

With Morgan back next season, we might make some inroads.

Looking forward to Liam Sheedy on the Sunday Game tomorrow night saying Tipp should cop onto themselves following that Cathal Barrett challenge

1 Like

I wouldn’t be that sure they will. Cahill has Tipp motoring. Peak Limerick struggled hard enough to beat Tipp under Bonnar last year.

Was it bad?

You’re looking forward to a lot of things. You might want to try living in the present sometimes

Styles make fights.