Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Interesting team selection coming tonight I’m hearing. Might be three yellow helmets in full forward line.

Callanan must start.

1 Like

He is ripping it up in training. Like a young lad. Might have a new inhaler for the asthma

1 Like

Back on the frees? Can’t afford to be missing them Sunday

What section you in kid?

Yes I’d let Callanan be the main man again.

1 Like

j6Fl_sakFhrjNfYD35jvTMitblp4X8_VIfj_OQPq8LE

Looks like Mark Kehoe.

All you Tipp lads look the same

3 Likes

Impossible to call Clare vs Cork. Its a pity its on Sunday as well as the main event in Thurles at 4pm.

Clare are fighting for their lives in Ennis too to an extent. Cork similarly won’t want to need a victory the weekend after next.

I fancy Clare to do it just about. Intriguing game in fairness. Both teams are on an upward trajectory.

The round robin in Munster has delivered bigtime. Just a pity Waterford have dropped off.

2 Likes

The fucking cut of that Cork team.

How Conor Cahalane starts for Cork in 2023 is absolutely beyond me. Look at the options on the bench and he starts? Very very disillusioned with this management in all honesty.

No, not a fan of that team now at all. How does TOM not come in with all the changes? I’m not a Millerick fan but how is he the one dropped ahead of RD or Cahalane. Conor Cahalane , Lehane and Fitzgibbon all in the same forward line is really hard to understand. Clare should easily beat that realistically

The bench looks stronger than the starting 15.

Cork are going nowhere under this management ticket.

1 Like

I think Tipp will win…limerick have lost their appetite by 2-3%…I’d prefer to see Kyle at half forward…it’s not happening for Cian in the first two matches…I think Peter is out too far as well…I’d imagine Tipp smell blood I’m not confident.

Their selections have been very disappointing thus far and I had a lot of faith in them.

Very very conservative.

How is Tim not starting?
Why not let Eoin Downey play during the week instead of keeping him on the bench? I’d have him starting all day on this team, in any case.
Disappointed they haven’t kept faith in Barrett, he’s played well but shooting has been off. He will find his radar.

How Ger Millerick, an actual defender gets dropped, beggars belief.

If I was eoin Downey I’d be furious.

1 Like

I would not be too tough on that decision. He is very young and found the going tough on last start.

I thought he did fine. I’d have him starting all day.