Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

What way are the Clare backs lined out now? Is it Morey midfield and Malone wingback, Conlon to full?

Eoin Downey starting wouldn’t make the slightest difference.

You have to give the young lads game time. Repeatedly picking lads who have shown they are not up to it, or not up to it anymore is insanity.

1 Like

Do you watch any sport?

It would make a massive difference. He has exactly what you need to comepete.

It wouldn’t make any fucking difference, the problems are up the pitch.

Of course he would, he is exactly the player we should be playing

1 Like

Terrible management.

1 Like

He was shite two weeks ago but he would transform the game today - fuck off you tits.

State of Joyce for the Kelly goal, trying to sweep outside the post. He’s just not a an IC centre back

When I see Donal O Mahony as a selector, I know we are at nothing

The problem is on the sideline with the manager who picked the same players who failed over and over again under successive managements.

1 Like

The other players aren’t good enough either, the top quality talent isn’t there - simple as.

Problems are everywhere. They started SOD with no game time ahead of Millerick and Downey.

How many times has lehane and fitz gibbon been absolutely shite ? yet they’re still out there.

1 Like

You need a foundation. Cork have none. The management picked players everyone knows aren’t good enough.

1 Like

So no SOD is the issue? He has played fine and is the captain.

Lohan has had four years, Ryan 6 months after Kingston did almost nothing to bring young lads through.

Once again, he else should they have picked? I’ve asked you this repeatedly and you’ve said nothing.

You dont read at all.

1 Like

Tony Kelly bestrides Cusack Park in Ennis in the way Dermo Connolly bestrode floodlit October nights at Parnell Park. @peddlerscross

Standing in the shed at Cusack Park watching Tony Kelly playing championship hurling should be a must for the bucket list of any Irish person with an interest in sport.

2 Likes

Yeah mate, we are losing because O’Mahony is the selector - I got it.