Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

You’re a disgrace of a man :joy:

Gillane was raped repeatedly, i nearly rang the guards at one stage and Stack looking at.

Mike Casey won’t do lads.

Will a Tipp v Clare Munster final be in Limerick or Cork? I’m guessing Cork? Killarney would be a nice choice for it.

Tipp v Clare in Limerick is a fixture I’ve never liked.

Liam Cahill wouldn’t let go of John Kiely’s hand in the handshake there at the end.

Will ye let Dan go ffs

1 Like

Managers blaming the wind is rarely a good sign.

Cork need the money

So Limerick v Declan Dalton next weekend.

2 Likes

That was never a free at the end…Clare ref didn’t fancy playing limerick in a Munster final…

2 Likes

You would think so, will be interesting to see how much it took out of Tipp today. Waterford might be competitive for a while if Tipp are flat

1 Like

They will in their eye. They are well checked out by now and they have the fall guy in Davey. They will do zero next weekend.

2 Likes

Tipperary can still fail to qualify if they lose to Waterford by 7 points and Limerick v Cork is a draw. In this scenario Cork would finish second and Limerick third.

I’m just putting it out there.

3 Likes

Great times to be a Limerick fan this year, I think there was a fear that it’d be a walk in the park, the fact that they’re clearly gonna have to dig deep for the 4 in a row is brilliant

2 Likes

BOX OFFICE

That’s some scenario.

However if Waterford are even within 7 points of Tipp at the end I’d be worried for Tipp for the rest of the championship.

They will walk all over us. We are a rabble.

I suppose I just put it out there for completeness. It’s as likely a scenario as Westmeath overturning a 17 points lead away to Wexford to win.

2 Likes

He has probably caught more ball in the air this year than he has in the rest of his career combined. Caught multiple puckouts and long deliveries in the last three games, he has very much become a puckout target this year with fairly decent success.

Good to see him adding another weapon to an already impressive arsenal.

His tackling and tracking has been top class too

Did Barry nash get a red card recently ?

2 Likes

Relax Brenda!

The story of the result.

Just one issue to fix but has been there for the past 4 games

1 Like