Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

The Munster fucking championship. Box office.

5 Likes

Nothing beats it

1 Like

You missed one. BO.

Christ the fucking bang of the roasters in front of me in the terrace. It was a double whammy every time Tipp scored and they raised their arms to cheer

1 Like

The Jewel in the crown

1 Like

:100: pc

I’m stopped in Portlaoise, worshipping at the altar of that Galway cunt McDonagh. I’ll go through the thread with a few red stripes @Thomas_Brady later on.

That was a brilliant game of hurling. I’m delighted my auld lad went. Going down the stretch he said that he was proud of that Tipp team whatever happened. Our workrate was phenomenal. Definitely a more limited team than Limerick on paper.

Draw maybe fair result. Fierce soft Tipp free at end. I personally didn’t think it was one but will take. Ref got some calls wrong both sides I thought.

Full analysis to follow. That’s some Limerick team to have so many misfiring and still nearly win it.

PS the sister didn’t get in any rows. The auld lad nearly did though :see_no_evil:

23 Likes

Cherish these days bud.
Special times sharing with family.

3 Likes

Some of the ugliest graphics I have ever seen

6 Likes

Massive result for Cahill & Tipperary today. Against a team of Limericks quality to snatch a draw was fantastic.

No Forde, Tynan very quiet, young Bonnar held his own, Morris improving, O’Mara slowly getting to the pitch of it and Bowe clicking thankfully.

No goal conceded either.

Limerick had a heap of wides. They’ll improve a tonne and shur probably bate the lard out of Cork now too.

They have the referees where they want them, throw balls are getting to all time high in the embarrassment stakes.

As regards Barrett, it’s fairly fucking ironic of that chap Flanagan bitching & moaning when his goalkeeper has perfected a habit of sudden illness whenever the opposition gets a run on his team.
If it’s not contact lenses it’s mysterious breathing issues.
Barrett knows how to win a free alright but that’s the physical exchanges of games.
Some might say Nicky is plain cheating.

Still AI favourites as they’ve the experience. Limerick still the team to beat.

Tipp in 2025 might have the know how.

5 Likes

Clare comfortably the better team is the unanimous verdict from Cusack Park, but we didn’t help ourselves. Cork’s stubbornness, as seen against Tipp, is good to see at least.

This defeat is partly on the management in my opinion. How Conor Cahalane lasted so long I will never know. He is well below the standard. Management took so long to make changes that were painfully obvious. Lehane should have been whipped earlier, as should Tommy.

Our backs had a very good second half. Joyce was clearing up an amount of ball and Damien Cahalane was our best player today. Roche was very busy midfield too.

For all of the complaining about Hoggy, I think he scored 1-3, 1-4 from play? In addition to being involved in the first goal.

We desperately need to target the Limerick fullback line in tbe absence of Finn next week. Kingston in fron the start would be my choice with Hoggy and Harnedy up there also. Cork need to push the fuck up and be very aggressive. Clare defenders had far too much time on the ball today - the Limericks love that. Power needs to be brought on too - cannot understand why he wasn’t again today.

Cork will need to “go to a place they haven’t been before” in order to knock Limerick out next week. Ultimately, we aren’t aggressive enough to do that in my view though I am hopefull we will put up a fight.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: we get a decent close game .
Hoggy was superb in general.

Tipp probably should have had a bit more for their first half efforts but Limerick fucked away 6 scoreable chances down the home straight… that last free looked very soft but :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

desperately need to target the Limerick fullback line in tbe absence of Finn next week.

It’s a worry. With Nash sent off, Casey will hold.his spot,.something I dont think he would have without Nash’s suspension.

English to.come.in and think he has the quality there but it’s whether he can get to game speed off such little time will be interesting.

So yeah, would.expect our FB line to be targeted big time.

1 Like

Id say the loss today sucked the air out of Cork.

Ye need goals next week.

3 Likes

Nash had a second yellow, why is he suspended?

2 Likes

Sorry, thought that meant automatic one week no?

Casey to be dropped so. He looked uncomfortable playing corner back role

These things iron themselves out over the course of the season

2 Likes

The actual ironic thing in this paragraph is Barrett should have been sent off for interfering with the helmet.

1 Like

To me, it was not a free at all if I’m honest. Will watch back later. Need to hit road for Sunday game

1 Like

Donal Og gave Joanne an awful clipping there earlier.

1 Like