Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Shur they even printed it on the jersey themselves

IMG_8865

That would earn huge sympathy alright

7 Likes

God I’d love if they did it

Under 20s don’t have the best management by all accounts so I wouldn’t judge him on that.

He should be selected as he’d create more space for gillane as well.

1-3 from play. If only the rest could do it…

The likes of Eoin Kelly bate black and blue every time they went on the field (and he gave it back plenty too. A nasty one on Ollie Canning one year). Don’t think there were any big campaigns against the big bad refs then.

If a fella is going to play on the edge, he has to expect to meet fire with fire.

2 Likes

No fear any of the Limerick’s would welcome a video of the times Nicky takes his personal timeouts?

1 Like

My Dad thought Quaid had a genuine injury and actually felt bad if he was taken off as he has great time for him :rofl::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I agree with that… But it’s nothing to do with belts. He’s big and bad enough on that front.
He’s literally being dragged to the ground with two hands rubby style, having his hurley blatantly held etc. The refs are looking at it and just letting it go. It’s a bit odd.
He’s clearly well off form tho and allowing it happen himself too.

2 Likes

How many times is that? 2 in 5 years?

Call the cops

Donal Og is being a cunt here.It was a valid question, he didn’t have the bottle to answer it and made it personal

1 Like

She’s a sneaky cunt looking to stir the pot he played it perfectly.

3 Likes

Why is she asking it? It wasn’t a valid question at all. It had nothing to do with the day ahead

6 Likes

The whinging from the previous poster about it is fucking ridiculous. It’s one of the most embarrassing posts on a hurling thread on this forum ever, and that’s saying something. I’ve had a few belters myself.

Great forwards have been rode for years. Seamie for ourselves. Years of abuse they get. I was a shite hurler, but mainly played in the backs. If you didn’t try and spook/ rough up your man a bit, you were at nothing. It’s the way hurling always has been. Tipp have lacked any of the dark arts in recent years. Cahill has brought a bit of that in. The great Kilkenny and Limerick teams have/had it in spades.

He has a target on his back for playing on the absolute edge for years.

1 Like

Why did she ask him though? Why bother?

She’s the most annoying presenter I’ve ever seen. Her display in The Ulster final was truly remarkable. Prior to penalties she scoffed at Conor Glass taking one - which bemused Ciaran Whelan - why wouldn’t he take one? And he stuck it. He duly reminded her of that comment afterwards.

She is a disgraceful presenter.

7 Likes

She is rubbish. And the lads all afraid of her for fear they lose the gig.

8 Likes

I thought she was fine initially. Maybe because she was a slight upgrade on Lyster.

Seems to have gone downhill since. I think Jacqui is much better, and a sound lass too.

6 Likes

He pissed off loads of football heads at the time, e.g. Colm O’Rourke. It caused a minor fuss for a day or two. . It was a grand question to pass a bit of time.There’s little as boring as pre match analysis

1 Like

Put the ball over the bar and in the back of the net…

1 Like

Fuck football

5 Likes