Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Ah sure Mullagh (or is he Quilty?) is nearly North Clare mate :slight_smile:

Lahinch/Ennistymon is North Clare? How far back do you go before you are" back west"?

Ennistymon was traditionally the market town for North Clare, and that parish and back up through Kilfenora was always in Galway diocese so was always kind of north facing. The Ennistymon secondary schools always took in all that corner of Clare too. From Miltown down would be the start of the west for us. “Back west” is down heading out Loop Head direction

3 Likes

Thanks, my sister is married down there now and lives on the “top road” from Ennistymon to Lahinch, they always seem to be going back west or to The Shpaw for funerals

2 Likes

Lack of alternative social amenities about that way I suppose, wouldn’t fault them.

Load of old people too

Raylan like everyone round my way was kitted out in Nagles as a nipper. That makes him north Clare

1 Like

Cc @Copper_pipe you’ve been warned

40k +

They’re will be a crowd in the woodfield

14 Likes

I wonder what @carryharry will have to say about this systematic cheating?

1 Like

He’s too busy gathering the stats on Quaid to reply I’d say.

4 Likes

Did they miss Diarmuid Byrnes rolling around like a fanny after headbutting Bonner Maher?

He was badly concussed and should have been taken off… He didn’t dive, he turned into Maher and got a blow to the head.

He did the exact same thing Dan McCormack did in second half. He led with the head to try and win a free :man_shrugging: The only difference was he got one.

1 Like

Throw it up there for review. I’ve nit seen it back but at the time he clearly got a bang to the head and I don’t recall him jumping two feet in the air with hands extended.

10:30 in here

He jumps into Bonner. Very similar to what McCormack does. And I’ve said here loads of time that McCormack is a hoor for winning soft frees.

Ah stop. They’re nothing alike.

That’s a genuine accidental clash of heads. Bonnar shouldn’t have been penalised. Byrnes should probably have been taken off after it.

3 Likes

Byrnes surely out this weekend after a bad bang on the head like that?

2 Likes

I’m not privy to the team medical staff. Keep an eye on Limerick social media channels to find out

1 Like