Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Lehane will do untold once introduced

I cant get my head around it.

Cathal Barrett must have passed his HIAs and cleared concussion protocols if he’s named to start

Is that the lad crying about “Hego” getting dragged and pulled around the place so much that he suggested a video be compiled by Linerick GAA?

2 Likes

He’s a tricky one.

As the great ConMort once replied when some fella shouted in from the crowd one day to him as he was sloping off the field “fuck off Mortimer, Mayo will never win an All Ireland with you”…

…“They sure as fuck wont win one without me either”.

3 Likes

Taking the knee?

When the opposition build up a bit of momentum, he feigns injury to halt play and give his team mates a breather & reorganise.

It’s quite simple mate

No. Team won’t be picked until training tonight. Thought they might go squad numbers again.

That was Glas mate. In one post. Not for five days straight

It was one of the funniest things I ever read on TFK.

1 Like

Ah here, no one did that surely?

I thought ye Tipp lads were sticklers for the rules?

Can you provide examples of this please? Give us the stats

Genuinely lad I’m starting to feel bad for you was it 1 or 2 quid you had to throw into the meter? Do you have Paypal? I can Rev it onto you if that suits?

A video was a bit much alright. Glas should know better.

Freeze frame analysis is perfectly acceptable.

2 Likes

I think Cork have taken a step forward this year in their solidity but are still a bit off. I was impressed with their backs as a unit in the second half last week but they sat pretty deep which isn’t the best approach against limerick.

Championship as a whole would be better with limerick getting out of Munster. Cork are still a few players short of being genuine contenders - I think Galway/Kilkenny would account for them in the quarters

Be hillarious if Cork drew with Limerick and Waterford beat Tipp by 6. Tipp out.

It would be hilarious but the server here wouldn’t take it.

2 Likes

That’s very big talk. If Limerick get out they’ll win the AI

We’re there to be taken down this year… All the signs are there. The question is can the Munster teams bring it again and where’s Leinster at