Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

With his parking sensors an all.

1 Like

Cork are a massive price at 3/1 or with a plus 4 point handicap. The form lines held up last Sunday, there’s nothing between the four teams.

Guys can we try be nice please.

Its Friday.

Limerick will bate them with their caps ffs.

2 Likes

Limerick have gone to the well so often. It might finally be dry

20230526_085558

That’s not the starting team anyway :rofl:

1 Like

For Cork to win they need to hit about 28 points and keep Limerick to max 1 goal I feel with the assumption Limerick’s scoring rate might be a bit better than the first 3 games but not much.

I think this is a big ask without a bag of goals for Cork again. It is not impossible but it isnt likely.

So unless Limerick underperform again (similar to the Waterford / Clare games) I can’t see them beaten.

Need to sharpen up on the shooting a bit but should be ok.

Cork have no chance, zero. Limerick will win this by at least 15 points.

1 Like

Id take it … We will do well to keep it to 15

1 Like

Limerick v Cork will be a draw. Cork go through on score difference by my reckoning.

2 Likes

I’d give cork a great chance. With lehane benched that’s one less passenger, fitzgibbon shouldn’t be there but might get a few handed to him at some point. Kingston on Casey is a bit of a worry.
I think I’ll throw a few Bob on the draw

2 Likes

Cork will do fuck all without Lehane.

On Hopper’s yeti.

I think cork will need three goals. They have them in them. You’d expect Limerick to win, but cark have a bit of spite back by the looks.

If they come under pressure Nicky can take a knee, be grand.

Deary me

2 Likes

Id be almost certain Cork will score 2 goals but after that I wouldnt be.

This is a game where Limericks half backs are key. If they perform Cork could really struggle.

Hannon has been mediocre so far this year. He is a lynchpin for Limerick to my mind. But give him space and time…

This Limerick side are like the Great KK side of 2004 - 2014, you won’t beat them without at least 3 x goals.

1 Like

Have you ever seen a meltdown like it… 5 days straight he’s crying

2 Likes