Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

If Cork had a Jokić they’d be unbateable bai.

1 Like

Cahill cleared. Tipp are definitely BACK

3 Likes

Lads just wont engage with you if you continue to take such a tone. You will end up an echo chamber. Just a friendly observation.

3 Likes

We have enough useless crackkkas mate.

The puke isn’t so sensitive mate, sure he already responded to my post.

1 Like

Momentum is huge in sport. One win can change an entire season around.

If Galway win Leinster they’ll have momentum and be a different side to the all Ireland q/f side from last year.

Limericks struggles will boost counties too. I doubt Kilkenny or Galway would be dreading meeting Clare.

1 Like

What game is that from?

Tipperary are definitely vulnerable Sunday. The Waterford players hate Cahill and could be in the mood to ignore Davy and go for it. Motivation is a funny business.

I suspect tipp have emptied themselves trying to beat Limerick similar to Clare in last years Munster final. They don’t have any recent history of putting up that level of performance. To turn around and play to anywhere near that level again within 7 days will be near on impossible.

Liz knew

The Waterford team on paper is better than the Tipp team that will play. That is the big problem. Its all about their application and attitude as they are more than good enough to win. If Tipp start well, that should be that, but if Waterford got off to a flyer they’ll be hard to reel in.

I don’t think the Waterford players bar one or two really hate Cahill - Cahill probably hates them more as he feels they let him down last year.

1 Like

This is Munster Senior Hurling Championship internetting. If you can’t take it don’t dole it out.

2 Likes

If cork got a result on Sunday it would be v quiet on the forum for a few weeks id say

Davy pulling the absolute masterstroke of picking the bleeding obvious, and if they perform will claim full credit so he will

That’s lovely use of the pluperfect passive.

1 Like

That was the 2018 semi-final. The first time, but not the last time, we scored 3-32 against Cork in Croke Park.

The much maligned Tipp PRO surely the mastermind behind the appeal

2 Likes

Jeez I didn’t realise they turned the lights on that day.

Cahill getting off after threatening to kill the ref is a very dangerous precedent

The moment they changed the rules for Diarmuid Connolly the game was gone.

Stephen Bennett says hello.

1 Like