Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

The poor mouth out of this fella :joy::skull::skull:

It is 3/1 to find out and I think it could very well happen for them.

You’ve a sickness mate.

There will be war before throw in. Davy will have them absolutely wound to the clouds

I’d imagine Davy could be woried Sunday morning waiting to see if half the team he selected actually bother ther holes turning up.
Be like the old days picking lads up that are having a smoke outside pubs to fill teams

1 Like

The big question is why JP intervened to get Cahill off?

It cant be too obvious mate. There will be a montreal screw job for Tipp before the year is out. Only thing that can stop us. That or a flesh eating variant of Covid.

1 Like

Or Ken Hogan doing a Derek McGrath on it

Glen Maghera will only be in the ha’penny place in terms of sporting injustices this year by the time the sporting authorities have finished with Tipperary.

3 Likes

It really has an anyone but Tipp feel to it alright. More sinned against than sinning. 31 counties again us but hopefully the lads can build a siege mentality and not be consumed by the hatred.

If Sean Stack had omitted “bleeding thick”, “twas Deadly” and “Scarlet” from his referees report and produced an intelligible document we wouldnt have our leader back on the sideline so thank God for small mercies.

Has this been posted already? That cunt Barrett at it again :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Limerick are gone if they draw on Sunday? I suppose neither Limerick or Cork can have too many complaints if they exit the championship having won only one game against Waterford from 4. A real finality to it though. Although I suppose it’s only in the halfpenny place compared to Cork v Limerick 2001.

A draw is enough for Limerick if Waterford beat Tipp by more than four points.

That would leave Limerick, Cork, and Tipp on four points each, and Tipp would lose out on scoring difference.

Chipperary lads thinking they won the All Ireland after scraping a draw against a below par Limerick in their own back yard

Ya got to respect the process. We are trending upwards. Market sentiment would indicate you can still buy low on Tipp.

Unlikely to happen though. Have Waterford even been training diligently since the Clare defeat I wonder? I’d imagine there’s a bit of an Antrim U21’s eating jellies on the bus trip down to play Wexford in 2013 vibe about the Waterford lads prep at this stage. Davy will have to use all his motivational powers to build a siege mentality.

3 Likes

Waterford van take solace that their only win and draw in the round robin format has been against Tipp

1 Like

A rake of them sick last week including Quaid

@carryharry won’t believe it tho and despite having no stats or evidence, he’ll maintain that taking a knee twice in 6 years is proof of systemic cheating.

Quaid had an IV drip hooked to him after the game.

That Waterford team won’t start anyway. Be 4 or 5 of them missing.
Talks of billy Nolan playing out field.

Aussie and Jamie Barron are out, I believe. Prunty possibly as well. All this talk of Davy needing a big performance to save his job should sufficiently demotivate whatever 15 they can cobble together to take the field.

2 Likes