Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

You can if you are in no rush. Tis grand for me. I’ll walk in most likely. Stop off for a few breaks on the way

It’s all on the day but limericks xP cc @peddlerscross was very high v Tipp in that second half.

If they even got 0-3 between Hego and Lynch it would be enough.

One thing that is being missed is DOD is being marked tighter and not able to spread the ball as much.

2 Likes

I would probably agree with you on their performances but, at the same time, they did stay in touch in both because they have an ability to score goals.

Now, maybe Limerick are better at keeping goals out but you have to at least credit them for having fight.

That’s called off. Health and safety.
You can park in front of my next door neighbour. He has a car but is too mean to drive it.

As I’ve said above I think Limerick are doing a lot right. It’s just not happening in the final third. We are due a day when Byrne’s hits 80% of the long range ones.
Hego was so off form the last day we may as well have been playing with 14. So any improvement from him or from his replacement will surely be worth another couple of points.

Hoggy is out for tomorrow.

Hego in fairness to him always performs on the big day. I’m expecting that not to change tomorrow.

1 Like

Advantage Cork

1 Like

Fuck.

A blow for Limerick.

1 Like

Harnedy and Joyce out also

Ah jaysus Bob.

Cork have a few lads who might not make the 70 minutes. I don’t think Dalton has the temperment for it. I’d expext him to get a red.

Joyce also is a time bomb

The teams Kilkenny had to beat to get out of Leinster back in those days will mostly be playing in the Joe McDonagh next year.

Handy enough for the Cork crowd coming through the tunnel.

Heard a few weeks ago that the Currid sthick was becoming a bore.

Perhaps it makes sense?

Anyone else hear that?

Watch now they’ll replace him with Conor Cahalane

At this stage I’ve heard pretty much everyone of the 15 is injured. When things aren’t going well people just let their imaginations run wild

Who would take frees in his absence? Might be an over unders bet to make money on. If it’s true of course

Dalton

This came from a chap who wouldn’t be for bullshitting :man_shrugging:

Probably a month ago now. I didn’t think much of it until during the week.

If Kiely & Co go with that team named I’d wonder the fuck too.