Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I think Limerick will win pulling up. Lynch, I just wonder if he isn’t a bit, bored is the wrong word, but ready to move his life on a bit. He’s always struck me as a free spirit.
Cork have goals in them, and will rattle in a few against someone in the next year it two, but I can’t see it being tomorrow. Unfortunately, I think the game will be buried with 20 mins left, and we will all be a bit deflated.

2 Likes

The one thing Cork haven’t been able to match Limerick on in their recent championship encounters is raw physicality. In ‘21 and ‘22 they were blown out of it. Tipp and Clare have both come up to Limerick’s level in terms of S&C, the question that will be answered tomorrow by 5.30pm is can Cork do the same.

If Cork can at least break even around Limerick’s 40, they have as good a chance as any team of winning. Everything good that Limerick do begins in that half back line. Byrnes, Hannon and Hayes got on top after half time against Tipp and gave them the platform to win the game (which they should have given the plethora of chances created).

2 Likes

I saw a recent program that cian lynch wished he would be living by the sea in 10 years time, a bit different to most lads who say “happy and healthy, still playing sport.” A good few of the dubs did other things after their 3/4/5 in a row also.

More to life for lots of lads.

2 Likes

He’ll be doing surf lessons down in lahinch along with Yoga retreats.

2 Likes

The only people giving them any credit on tfk are @thelimericks

That’s the way of the world these days.

Lads are always looking for more wellness and fulfilment in their lives.

Limerick by 6 imo. I think it doesn’t need to fully click today for them to beat Cork. I’d expect Tom Morrissey to shoot the lights out again.

1 Like

Heat is not sweltering in Limerick this morning. Advantage Cork

Not a ticket to be got on Ticketmaster

Bax affice

Limerick by 8.

The dummy teams really take the wind out of the discussion over this game.

1 Like

Patrick Horgan is a rolls royce of a player, even at 35, he could destroy that makeshift Limerick full back line with the right ball

3 Likes

Lynch is finished hurling at the very highest level

We are going to do it

Luckily it’s only Cork today

2 Likes

A sliothar ideally

2 Likes

https://www.rte.ie/sport/hurling/2023/0526/1385739-statistically-speaking-gaa-failing-to-sell-hoggie-v-tj/

I have to say I found this quite funny, especially the thoughts of LeBron just trotting out after the record and saying “it’s no use now if we don’t drive it on”

1 Like

It’s a gloomy and overcast morning here in northern south-east Limerick.

Clouds of foreboding…

Storm clouds rolling in from the West. And that’s just Seamie Flanagan

1 Like