Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

They wouldn’t struggle with their cousin’s buttons though!

6 Likes

That the GAA haven’t sorted out an app on smart TV’s for this service is a disgrace.

Milton has to go.

It was actually sent to me by a pal saying “this one is unreal”. A quick scan suggests she gets an awful doing on Tattle.

1 Like

Body is in some knick alright.

1 Like

Sounds like all he’s short is the bedroom stuffed with 50e notes before somebody asks him where did it all go wrong? :man_shrugging:

I wouldnt be hectic on apps etc but i got Gaa go on my tv last year by going to internet search and typing in gaa go. Worked no bother. Wouldnt all smart tvs have internet search option?

They couldn’t even get their squad numbers right, two number 17s. :joy::joy:

That’s a mistake rarely made when you go 1-15.

1 Like

That’s class :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ah what the fuck is this? @peddlerscross must be seething here

Maybe Cahill is a better manager than I give him credit for but that Tipp side from 8 up looks a bit one paced for the style of hurling he wants his team to play.

I don’t get the logic of playing Breen in the backs and Kennedy in the forwards either.

I’m also pretty sure they won’t line out like that so what is the fucking point?

Gearoid O’Connor will surely be on the wing considering that’s where he did well in the league.

Feel like they’ll need Conor Stakelum’s work rate too.

John, Noel, Forde & Morris… Is that the right balance?

Christ.

Waterford did squad numbers under Dictionary Derek from what I remember but they at least had the sense to give 1-15 out relative to the positions lads were likely to play in.

Maurice Shanahan used to always be number 19 from what I remember

1 Like

Austin was always 6 but usually played midfield or half-forward.

1 Like

De Burca 5

Tom Devine named at 9 was iconic. The Waterford one was pretty ok bar that. As has been said TDB at 5 was sort of like Zidane at Real Madrid.

In all seriousness thats pretty embarrassing and just stupid from Cahill.

3 Likes

That clown will have to go!

Keohe spelt wrong too.

Anyway…

Looks like the numbers are done alphabetically rather than squad numbers

1 Like

I should have it on my phone anyways. I will be getting the VIP treatment in whatever pub we end up on when this becomes known.