Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

To be honest, it’s absolutely class the way it’s worked out :laughing: Tipp filling the togs after their ridiculous and embarrassing celebrations after drawing with us last week, Clare absolutely seething that it’s Limerick again and now getting screwed over by Limerick and having to travel to Cork for the final, and Kilkenny and Galway lads absolutely red raw seething that we weren’t knocked out when we were against the ropes.

It’s class :rofl:

9 Likes

Does he? I don’t see where he clearly touches it on the ground

We don’t really, we just figure that’d be the best way to annoy Clare.

Sadly, the Eucharistic Procession might end our cunning plans.

2 Likes

By annoying our own supporters?

It was long odds on tipp v Clare would be in cork so I’m fairly sure most Clare fans were expecting to travel down.

Isn’t there someone from Limerick looking for a Munster Council gig? Not sure was it Spike?

Think he’s aiming higher than that again. But I suppose you need to secure as many votes either way.

Shafting your own supporters to try enhance your own career. Interesting.

PUC is as handy for half the county as Thurles is ffs .

Pretty sure its a 2pm throw in. Might be the only thing that works against Cork

It’ll be Thurles I’d say.

Most Limerick supporters ( i.e. ones that go to matches) prefer Cork. We have had great days down there.

1 Like

For Clare and Limerick supporters Thurles is far more convenient for the majority.

I’d prefer Thurles to Cork personally. But both are good locations for a Munster Final.

Obviously Thurles would suit Clare more and you’d imagine that’s where it will end up, although they do love shoehorning games into Cork recently.

It’ll be Thurles as if it is in Cork you’ll have more red jerseys in the crowd than yellow ones.

Any decent hurling man will prefer Thurles Aristotle.

Sure it’s all the one to you on the couch

1 Like

I’ll be going.

1 Like

Hopefully*

Clare will bring a wicked crowd to this but fixing it in cork will give Lohan and Clare even more motivation.

He has a real them against us thing going on.

I’d say most Limerick fans won’t mind either way.