Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

We are all hurling and gaa supporters.

If it’s a neutral venue play it in the most convenient venue for both counties.

Verney trying to compare what transpired in Wexford park yesterday in the camogie game to what happened in Munster throughout the championship was funny.

The only memorable game involved in Leinster this year was won by Westmeath and that turned out to have fuck all implications. Even the Leinster final will be played in front of about 20,000 in an empty Croke Park.

1 Like

They should play the Leinster Final in Tullamore.

1 Like

Clare have always had that attitude to be fair. An odd bunch but they make Ennis a fortress.

They should let them play it in Thurles to experience a proper match day

Favouring PUC over Thurles would suggest a degree of fear you’d feel

It’s vital it’s in on in Thurles.

Limerick clap clap clap

I’ll get a big feed served up to me before and after if it’s Thurles. Can’t underestimate the value of that.

7 Likes

You could shorten the journey further by going to Abbeyfeale via Moyvane. Easy Peasy

Play the Leinster final in PUC too. It’ll be a damp squid up in Croke park

It’ll be a right dams quid

Limericks shitting themselves over facing the Clare Jersey in Thurles

Ye’re Toyota Corollas will never get down as far as Cork, that’s all ye’re worried about

cc @johnnysachs

2 Likes

The longer the journey home for ye cunts the better. Seething all the fucking way

6 Likes

You can see clearly that both Gilliane’s arms are free and SOD is wrapped around him, not by his side. Gillane takes advantage and wins the peno. But SOD left himself open to it

3 Likes

I always associate the happiest memories of my childhood travelling to thurles for games. I don’t know why but I don’t recall too many games in Limerick.

Gillane got off ten shots and won a penalty. Setup a goal and created probably three other goal chances. It was more a battering than a battle.

Cork were night and day from last year. But the fullback line and the lack of a ball winning half forward continue to be problems

1 Like

Credit Cork yesterday lads. They were absolutely brilliant. Everything was going over the bar from them especially in the first 20 minutes. 11 scores and no wides. Frighteningly efficient. Limerick on the other hand had 4 wides before we got a score.

Pat Ryan is definitely the right man for the job down there. Absolutely nothing in it. Limerick went 7 points up close on 60 minutes gone - but Cork like they’ve done all year pulled it back to 1 point.

Gillane I think was the difference between the two teams. His ability to win ball is off the charts. On another day he could have had a couple of goals himself too.

2 Likes