Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I’ll cook you breakfast if it’s Cork. @Julio_Geordio , @FlakeAway and @dodgy_keeper are staying the night before, bring a sleeping bag and you’re welcome to the couch

5 Likes

I only realised in recent times you mentored a friend of mine in college.

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

Shame shame shame

Someone needs to crack the whip.

Seems as though it is between PUC and the Gaelic Grounds now. Thurles isn’t in the running supposedly

The Gaelic grounds would be tremendous for both sets of supporters.

And as an added bonus would rightly sicken that prick @Thomas_Brady

5 Likes

4D chess from Limerick

3 Likes

Behind it all he isn’t the worst of them but I do feel bad for the Limerick posters last night claiming it should be in PUC because the seats are more comfortable. Presumably they’ll be gutted on a home Munster final.

We’ve played this one brilliantly.

Doesn’t say much for the Limerick delegates snuggling up to cork while they almost leave a home Munster final on the table.

Do Limerick have a vote?

Raylan went through it last night.

How would that have worked? Limerick -want a home final - Clare cry blue murder about how unfair it all is.
This way Clare are asking for it to be in Limerick.

Limerick GAA will check its availability and come back to them.

6 Likes

3D chess from the Big House.

1 Like

I doubt Clare would have had issue with the Gaelic grounds. It’s as handy for Clare fans as Limerick fans.

They beat us there already this year too so I can’t see why they’d have a huge issue with it.

It would be a fantastic decision and very logical.

The Clare lad was looking for a banjo duel but the Limerick lad had broken his banjo string.

Shane ‘Simian’ Stapleton is such a proud Munster man that he went and hurled in Leinster with Cuala.

1 Like