Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

The smart play is to park at Oranmore station and get the train in.

I think it should be fixed for Clones.

Cape Town?

Send them to Killarney to fuck.

2 Likes

I wonder will the extra weeks rest benefit Clare.

We’re happy to turn up and play wherever the Munster Council decide.

3 Likes

:rofl:

It was the first time I was concerned as well. After the game there was a crazy crush with supporters trying to pass thru the side pitch gate at the town end, trying to move in both directions. Terrible crush, an accident waiting to happen

The father used to keep us in our seats for a good 20 minutes after the end of matches years ago to avoid crushes etc. You could see why.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter a shite where it’s played, but Clare have to be seen to make a battle out of everything.

Ultimately, policing will decide it and they will be under pressure in Cork as there are other events on that day. It would be the only show in town if it was Thurles.

Proof that those Clare tweets are bullshit is in the fact that the Munster Council do not appoint the referee - that is done by the Central Appointments Committee in Croke Park and wouldn’t be until next Monday morning anyway. James Owens was not discussed last night.

You’d have to admire Brian Lohan a lot. Hes destroyed Davy fitz and he refuses to bend on anything.

Surely cork county council would be doing everything to get the game down there for the benefit of their local economy so I’m sure they’d sort the policing issue.

Just like some of the touch and hurling of their team at times in the round robin, the limerick posters are struggling to find a rhythm here. They badly need the two week break ahead of the final

4 Likes

It’ll be the most Clare thing ever if they manage to get the match switched to Thurles.

All the one to us. We’re not wasting energy on this.

Getting into bed with the cork cronies isn’t a good sign.

Shane O’Donnell turned up to the meeting, threw his hands in the air, looked for the free, James Owens gave it and also Thurles as the venue.

10 Likes

What time will they let us peasants know today?

You should email them and tell them you live near Puc it could sway them.

Surely soon enough though.

1 Like

You’re awful het up for a lad that hasn’t gone to a game this year. I’ll be at the game regardless.

What’s the email address anyway, i suppose it can’t hurt to mail them.

I was at a few games but I can’t be everywhere and sometimes there’s more important places to be.

I’ll hopefully be able to attend if it’s 2 pm but 4 pm it gets much trickier for me.