Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

Premium is croke park is rather pointless. Quicker to get in and out off I guess.

1 Like

There’s lads posting maps of West Cork.

This is fucking box office.

5 Likes

Ten year tickets for the premium are 15k around. Some money spinner for that stadium.

1 Like

I remember a lad in college in Dublin from there. He’d the bones of two hours to go after hitting cork city. Some spin. Was determined to finish college with a wife because he was going home to run the family business.

1 Like

The tension is unreal

1 Like

I showed incredible naivety a few months back trying to scan a Premium ticket into the normal stiles at Croke Park for a Club Championship double header. I kept getting refused at different stiles and couldn’t figure out what was going wrong until eventually I figured out there was a separate entrance to the Premium.

I nearly missed the start of Dunloy vs St. Thomas’s because of it.

1 Like

The Clare orcs will march upon the GGs in their droves.

1 Like

Newcastle West or nowhere

Askeaton would be unreal if they didn’t get rid of the tunnel

1 Like

You can’t get to Capetown from Shannon without flying over Buttevant

2 Likes

It’s obviously daft to play a Clare-Limerick game in Cork and more proof of why these tin-pot provincial councils will have to be knocked on the head in the end. But we went there 7 times in 7 years to play Tipp from '97-'03 and they were great times in truth. The roads were a lot worse as well.

1 Like

An absolute travesty.

1 Like

I remember going to games and a big concern among the older folk was “Would the car make it to Dublin”. That seemed to be the measure of a good car.

1 Like

They just need to put this game on GAAGO too for the craic and ratchet things up a bit more.

2 Likes

Is Dalo the bull McCabe ?

Lohan at the wheel on the way down.

driving chris farley GIF

Lohan at the wheel on the way back.

7 Likes

As they love saying in West Cork “You’re halfway to Dublin in Mitchelstown”

If you bought it through your company getting tax allowance etc etc…but If you only went to both AI semi and both AI finals then its 250 a ticket before the tax benefit so you’d want to be going to a good few games there.

You are guaranteed right to buy tickets for any non GAA event happening in croke park as well which has a value I suppose

Good man Timmy. Horse it into the fuckers. Next line should be - “and the world blames farmers for global warming”… that’ll rattle the west Limerick fuckers

2 Likes