Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

The @poor_clares will be squealing like a stuck pig in any Munster Council meeting, they’ll have to try turning this into a slight and get all emotional about it.

Can you imagine their faces on the bus home from Thurlas last Sunday where the went, as a group, to watch Tipperary?

Nervous Nev Schulman GIF by Catfish MTV

1 Like

Sure they were all born in Limerick and most of them get their living in Limerick.

Is Lohan the selfish giant. Crusading against an emissions laden trip to cork. Have clare gaa got an e bus to travel down in

God be with the days when the banjoes would just fly to the match.

1 Like

Could they not set up a direct flight from Shannon to Cork?

2 Likes

Clare people will die if this is fixed for Cork

Did Lohan really drag the whole squad to thurles ?

It would be the funniest thing to happen so far in the championship.
Drag the squad to bansha and then to thurles to see Davy pull out a big win.

1 Like

They will die inside too one way or another. Nasty post cc @myboyblue

Regardless of the result it’s a shocking idea. You would gain fuck all from it.

Nice connection to the '95 Munster final where Clare offered to play it in the Gaelic Grounds, but Limerick insisted on bringing it to Thurles.

1 Like

Are there corportate boxes in Pairc Ui Chaoimh or just a Premium?

Also what’s the real difference between Corporate boxes and Premium Level in Croke Park/Aviva?

I was in the Premium of Croke Park and the Aviva and didn’t think there was much benefit to being there if I’m honest. You get to go up on a cool escalator I suppose.

I was never in a Corporate Box.

The corporate box’s tend to be sold as one. Much smaller and much personal I guess. More spacious as well.

1 Like

No boxes in PUC, just premium level.

1 Like

For all the poor Clares moaning for a grand tour to the banks of the lee, spare a thought for cork supporters coming up from west cork. Met a pal of mine from Schull before the match on sunday, who goes to every cork match in fairness to him. Almost the same time to PUC for him as ennis is. Nothing about the distances hhe needs to travel to support cork. The rebels are great supporters no fuck acting.

2 Likes

Is the drink/food free in a corporate box?

It is indeed. Obviously someone’s paying for it.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

There doesn’t seem to be any real benefit of being in the Premium bar maybe the fancy escalator and a timber floor/carpet instead of mass concrete.

Nothing is free in life. It’s mostly companies or extremely rich people who’ve them. It’s a part of a package i think.

It depends. I’m in one a good bit due to the missus’ job. Depends on what the owners have paid for. Would be a good bit nicer than premium level