Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

I’m after atin my way through 20 Rothmans already today. This is unbearable.

1 Like

Lohan has gone with Limerick. To be ratified tonight!

1 Like

Hon Lohan

Is that really him?? You sure?? Probably Niall Collins or Niall o Connor or whatever he’s calling himself these days. Either way he didn’t push that button by himself

Well lads, that would make my life a lot easier.

Be a statement of intent from Clare.

It’ll be the same pitch for both sides and the ref too.

I’d expect no excuses Sunday week from either manager.

I think it makes logical sense over Cork as long as ticket distribution is 50/50.

1 Like

The cork sleepover is OFF. No cans & chimp empire the night before, things have gotten serious.

1 Like

It makes perfect sense.

ANNOUNCE GG

1 Like

What the fuck am I going to do with this sleeping bag

2 Likes

What a psychological play from Lohan.

Reminds me of the Knockout 2010 North Tipperary Senior Hurling Championship clash between Nenagh and Kilruane in Cloughjordan. Nenagh and Kilruane had a long standing Home/Away arrangement for North Championship games (very unusual in Tipperary), but anyway it was Nenagh’s turn to be at Home.

In their wisdom, Nenagh gave up Home advantage and put all the pressure back on Kilruane.

It didn’t work as on a balmy Friday night in early June (imagine Club Championship games in June), Kilruane inspired by Seamus Hennessy and Brian Buggy O’Meara went on to win an epic by a few points.

1 Like

Irish Rail the big winners here. Every train from Limerick to Cork and Thurles sold out, and they will be empty on the day.

2 Likes

Free cancelation

I’m still gonna go to Thurles on the day and come back again as a fuck you to Irish rail

20 Likes

Thought that would just be for flexible tickets, good facility if not.

Clare have the opportunity to win their first munster title in a generation but they’ll be fucked it they’ve to drive more than an hour for it

2 Likes

Watch the match in Lars in your Limerick jersey as a giant fuck you to Tipp

2 Likes

Theres lads in Irish Rail with no clue what is going on and they chatting to hen parties and tourists trying to explain why you can’t get to or near Limerick junction

Thurles vs PUC. Old money vs No Money