Munster Senior Hurling Championship 2023 (Part 1)

This has the hall marks of one of the greatest ever days in the history off gaa in Limerick.

Up your bollix Thurles

1 Like

As a concession now that Limerick have acceeded to Clares request for the venue choice, the capacity difference of 5k will be given to Limerick.

1 Like

Limerick Limerick Limerick

Limerick’s Gaelic Grounds to host Munster hurling
final

1 Like

That is a serious serious flex by Clare.

Advantage Clare

1 Like

Well in @manbehindthewire

Also

Fuck Cork

2pm throw in. SUPER CIDER SUNDAY

1 Like

I’m heading down to the Woodfield now.

7 Likes

Tell them to put the fucking cans in the fridge if they are going to charge €5.50 for them

1 Like

The decision, which will see Clare earn a proportion of the gate receipts,

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

They are skint. Caherlohan needs a lick of paint

Still no replies allowed. 13.45 throw in, you’ll get an extra can in @Julio_Geordio.

Stand tickets will be distributed through participating County Boards only, while terrace tickets will be going on sale to the general public on Thursday June 1st at 12 Noon

1.45. The fuck did they pull that out of.

That is unreal news. I can stroll in now

1 Like

I was looking forward to my rottiserre chicken in the marina though

Facking hell my mentions are lit up. Incognito for a few days lads. What did I miss? Presume Tipp were eliminated from the championship in the most dramatic of circumstances and I’ve serious egg on my face. Anyway shur look we blooded a few players this year and injuries just caught up with us in the end. We’ll be primed to stop the drive for 5 in 224. A few Old Fashioned cocktails to soften the blow.

2 Likes

It’s the best news I’ve gotten since jazzy matty won in Cheltenham in the middle of a Caesarean section of my best cow.

I’ll have the first row of cows milked by 5 pm and I’ll be in jacks for 7 pm.

7 Likes

Shur that’s ideal really. Cancel all trains.

Derrick Lynch said no and Munster Council listened, gas stuff.

Fierce early time for a Munster final.